[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't EU member states allow the EU to control their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1467068532361.png (155 KB, 1278x2407) Image search: [Google]
1467068532361.png
155 KB, 1278x2407
Why don't EU member states allow the EU to control their immigration policy? It's just insane, like as if every US state has an immigration policy.
>>
The states of Europe did not sign on to the EU for federation and provincehood, they signed on for an economic agreement, you slavish wanker.
>>
>>79816510

why would you bite the hand that feeds
>>
>>79816563

hmm.. wrong one
>>
File: merkel marx.jpg (42 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
merkel marx.jpg
42 KB, 500x332
>>79816510
>>
>>79816510
It's a fucking free trade organization like NAFTA or WTO. Why the hell should it dabble in immigration matters?
>>
>>79816510

>This image again

>Public polls show that 77-81% of our populace is pro-EU

Better worry about the fact that article 50 have yet to be set into motion before Brexit can happen! :-{D
>>
>>79816586
luxembourg with -2000 is missing
>>
Your first mistake is comparing the EU to our states. It's not the same thing. It just isn't.

Also, prior to a Supreme Court decision in the 1870s, the states did have their own immigration policies.
>>
>>79816510
poland did the right thing. being economically tied to the eu and investing eu funding for economic reasons doesn't mean you have to blindly offer your country up for cultural suicide by importing millions of niggers at once. well done poland. op is a cuck
>>
>>79816953
>>79817126
Is there a way to hide American posts in threads about the EU? All their posts are so wrong, and yet so convinced of their own knowledge.
>>
>>79817286
But I'm not wrong, toothy. OP compared the EU member states to the United States and that's fucking stupid. It was a stupid comparison and you should stop making it.
>>
>>79817286
We joined the EU as a simple common market. Fact.
It had nothing to do with immigration, we never agreed to free movement, it was simply forced upon us after the fact. So congratulations I guess, you just got schooled in your own thread by a pair of burgerniggers.
>>
>>79817126
>>79816953
both of these

if you wanna claim to be a country stop acting like a fucking state
>>
>>79816510
Because we're not the US?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.