[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anti-hijab/niqab sentiment just more jewish Propoganda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 3kWEDtW.jpg (67 KB, 914x482) Image search: [Google]
3kWEDtW.jpg
67 KB, 914x482
Ant-hijab sentiment seems to be one of those things that there is support for on both sides. Libs are against it because of "muh freedom/liberation" conservatives are against it because it signals one is a muslim. I can understand libs being against it, but why conservatives. The hijab and niqab is meant to keep women in check. It's mean to get women to dress modestly. It signals red-pill truths about gender roles and how both genders are different.

Yidds are against the niqab because it keeps muslim women in muslim society in check. They are against it in the west because chaste religious women are harder to corrupt. Women are the greatest weapon of the cathedral. Once they fall to degeneracy men follow quickly behind.

>inb4 fuck off muhammed
Ignore the islam aspect. Think about conservative female clothing in general. A women can go out nowadays in a low cut top and short shorts and be accepted. If a women goes out in non-revealing loose fitting clothes she is going to be mocked.
>>
A salami i likeem

Israel > """palestine"""

Mohammed was a false prophet
Allah is nonexistent
>>
>>79802127
I give no fucks if a woman wants to wear her sheets on the street, the problem is she being forced to do so.
>>
>Think about conservative female clothing in general

Trash bags aren't clothes.
>>
>>79802230
How will jews know when the true prophet has come. You guys just kill them all when you get the chance.
>>
>>79802259
Freedom meme.
Regardless, a majority of muslim women do choose it. You could claim that social pressure from their families and culture is making them do it, but the same could be said about wearing revealing clothing in the west.
>>
>>79802570
In Muslim ruled countries a woman has no choice.
>>
>>79802127
Why hasn't someone made fashion designer hijabs and burkas yet? Seems like gold mine
>>
>>79802807
Outside of Iran and Saudi the hijab isn't required. In some countries it's illegal to go around topless.Do you consider that oppressive?
>>
>>79802983
Hmmmm... maybe Islam isn't that opressive after all
>>
>>79802948
The have. There are tons of designs and shapes. Most of them aren't based in the west, so they aren't well known.
>>
>>79802127
Big fan of hijabs and mantillas, but not so much niqabs or burqas. Though they do make sense on a lot of Middle Eastern women.

>>79802948
Never been to Dubai? The amount of fashion variation there is stupifying. Plus, there are all kinds of regional fashions.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.