[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Obesity Epidemic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 3678262.png (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
3678262.png
264 KB, 1000x1000
Hey /pol/, let's talk. I think, in light of the state of our country (and other countries too), we need to start considering a game plan. The problem is the current obesity epidemic. Currently 2 out of 3 adults are overweight.
http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-statistics/Pages/overweight-obesity-statistics.aspx

The implications of large amounts of overweight people are frightening. Lives may be shortened, food supplies could run low, and Walmart shopping trips could take forever!

So I implore you to consider joining me in the new political movement: weight war.

The only way that we can hope to rid the world of obesity is by targeting the source. The source of obesity is fat people. /Pol/ we must euthanize the fat people.

I propose that we wrangle up all of the fatties and move them into concentration camps. Then, we can proceed to gas them. This may take some time, but we can do it.

ITT: We talk about how to wrangle up and gas the fatties.
>>
Run a mile a day
Do 80 situps
No soda
Only water
Chicken fish whole grains veggies
>>
Get the smoking cigs again. The masses stupidly shamed people away from this vice that kept them thin in exchange for filling their pie hole.
>>
>>79801957
They can't run very far so we can just easily catch them, shoot them in the head and use a crane or tow truck to drag them to a the glue factory.
>>
File: qQzMBIh.jpg (40 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
qQzMBIh.jpg
40 KB, 533x800
>>79801957
No need to do anything
They will exterminate themselves with their lifestyle
>>
>>79802247
But I am afraid that that will not be quick enough. The longer they live, the more they can spread their fatty ideologies.

>>79802209
Yes, good plan. I like the bulldozer idea. But if we go around shooting them then we may have to deal with a fatty uprising.

>>79802165
I love the basis of this idea! We must bring the death to them. Perhaps we could make it in the form of food.
>>
>>79801957
Forcing tubby little Mexicans to run from the Border Patrol would solve most of it.

For all the white fatties, force them to live on water and multivitamins for a while, then mandatory monthly fitness requirements for all men and women in the long term.
>>
File: drank_lard_not_water.png (1003 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
drank_lard_not_water.png
1003 KB, 1366x768
>>79802578
>fatty uprising.
Fats are lazy, they'd rather just complain on tubblr and do nothing since, you know, fats are usually fat from being lazy shits.
>>
>>79802636
Hmmmm, there is no way that people would vote for that though.
>>
>>79802247

that's so fuckin gay
>>
>>79801957
why the fuck do you care? I lift, I run, I eat healthy, and I look fucking amazing and am in excellent health. I don't give a fuck if most people around me are fat shit, it just makes me all the more superior to them. I get the hottest chicks because all the other guys are fat fucks. I literally could not care less if other people decide to be lazy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.