[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being an ethnic nationalist >being a civic nationalist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13
File: c49.png (91 KB, 250x262) Image search: [Google]
c49.png
91 KB, 250x262
>being an ethnic nationalist
>being a civic nationalist
>>
>>79800908
This

I would rather side with a shitskin who likes the same autistic vidya shit I do than some redneck who doesn't know what tf2 is
>>
>>79801334
>"b-but my white genes and IQ
yeah, eth-nat fags need to realize that a nigger white does much more damage than a civil black.
>>
File: happy-black-family.jpg (95 KB, 490x400) Image search: [Google]
happy-black-family.jpg
95 KB, 490x400
>>79800908
I would rather have a shitskin that respects the culture and laws of the country than a white cuck liberal that defends degeneracy and shits on traditions
>>
>>79801334
I'm cool with assimilated immigrants.
I have an arabic neighbour who converted to christianity and got baptized with a new (nordic) name. His kids also act as swedish as non-swedes can.
>>
>>79801781
these are the kinds of people we need in countries. not devout homesick muslims and culturally diverse libshits
>>
File: bad-fashion-hipster-glasses.jpg (98 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
bad-fashion-hipster-glasses.jpg
98 KB, 500x335
>>79801334
>I care more about my video games than people who share racial characteristics about me

Literally a nu-male. Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>79802038
>im scared of people that look different
wew
>>
Better to be SOME kind of nationalist than some kind of shitty globalist.
>>
File: Hipster-Statistics-001928277552.jpg (137 KB, 822x540) Image search: [Google]
Hipster-Statistics-001928277552.jpg
137 KB, 822x540
>>79802070
I like how you just jump to fear, as if this had anything to do with the conversation.

>implying the solution isn't to improve white people so that "white niggers" are less common than they are now (which is already pretty uncommon)

You shills will be shills, though. perhaps this is a better representation of you.
>>
>>79800908
Can you expain what those are?
>>
>>79802251
Is this picture supposed to be you?
>>
>>79802261
ethnic nationalists believe in a country being of a single race.

civic nationalists believe in everyone mixing cultures and being equal, while being nationalist.
>>
>>79802251
>making whites less nigger rather than making everyone less nigger with one ideal culture.

ok
>>
File: laugh_zimmerman.gif (2 MB, 389x279) Image search: [Google]
laugh_zimmerman.gif
2 MB, 389x279
>>79802326

You guys are really shit at comebacks, that would've worked had I not said "perhaps this is a better representation of you" in the same post.

Go back to your video games.
>>
>>79802461
literal globalism, and it will never work.

>making whites less nigger

As I already said, it's not hard.
>>
>>79802580
I don't mean one global culture, i mean one nation sharing the same culture so as to avoid toxic ones and cultural clashes.
>>
>>79802359
I see.

I live in Vancouver where 1st generation immigrants do not assimilate at all. Its only thier children that do.

Unfortunately there are so many tight knit communities of chinese and koreans that even the 2nd generation are barely able to speak English.

I don't care where a person is from. Just learn the fucking language and do what you came here to do, which is leave the worst parts of your old country's traditions and habits there, in your old country.
>>
>>79802639
and by shared culture i also dont mean we all celebrate ramadan and cinco de mayo along with independence day (im america at least), I mean we get rid of the celebration of holidays that dont centet around the nation or the predominant national religion.
>>
>>79802639
>ignoring racial differences

>implying people who are extremely visually different will ever be entirely compatible

Listen, I know you mean well. But a "one-culture" nation isn't possible unless everyone is already similar to one another, and skin color is the most obvious similarity. You'd have to combine successful (read: white) culture with unsuccessful minority cultures, which would result in a less successful white culture overall. The only way this would work is if only whites and Asians were in the nation.
>>
>>79802668
that's kinda the point of cultural nationalism, that people assimilate and live free of violence and problems arising with having seperate cultures.
>>
File: 1463630558913.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1463630558913.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>79800908
>posts skepticism of ethnocentrism
>using (((pic related))), a successful product of ethnocentrism
you look like a goddamn fool
>>
File: 5.png (976 KB, 962x2179) Image search: [Google]
5.png
976 KB, 962x2179
>>79802639
Dumb shit, blacks will never integrate
>>
>>79802759
that's kinda what we have right now, everyone fighting because of skin color and racial difference, but thats ONLY because the American culture does not shame these people yet. (white power groups and black liberation groups), we just kinda leave them alone.
>>
>>79802899
we keep the ones that do and deport the ones that dont. simple. if none of them assimilate, then we won't have any. but it won't be because we dont like their race, it'll be because they dont assimilate.
>>
>>79801898
Couldn't agree more.
Citizenship =/= being swedish.
However, if a swedish citizen acts and behaves like a swede in every single way, and the only way you could tell them apart from ethnic swedes is by looking at them, I think they have the right to call themselves swedish.
>>
>>79800908
>>being an ethnic nationalist
yes
>>
>>79802862
>he is white therefore he doesn't conform to cultural nationalism because it clearly means non-whites r-right??

you look like a damn fool.
>>
>>79803072
You obviously can't grasp the implications of race

Well-adjusted blacks rarely have well-adjusted offspring because there's a regression to the mean
>>
>>79802795
Believing in a nation of one race is out of the question now. This is the next best thing but it isn't a bad way to live.

Unfortunately it's not politcally correct for us to openly say that India is a shit country (in media/press) even though everyone knows it.
>>
>>79803188
>cultural nationalism
no such thing.
>>
File: 1454717565970.gif (5 KB, 462x385) Image search: [Google]
1454717565970.gif
5 KB, 462x385
>>79803241
>>
>>79803271
Believing in a nation of one race is out of the question now.

No?
>>
>>79801334
>non homogeneous societies are better for some reason

Sure thing (((friend))).
>>
>>79803306
A nation of one race isn't possible in the west is what I mean.
>>
>>79802668
>Unfortunately there are so many tight knit communities of chinese and koreans that even the 2nd generation are barely able to speak English.
I'm Korean and live in Vancouver. I've never met a single second generation Korean who couldn't speak English fluently, and I've met a lot because my mom knows a lot of them. However, I have met many Koreans who have forgotten/never learned Korean. Hell, I was born there and barely know how to speak it, much less read or write it.

I think the deal with anecdotes on /pol/ is that people here do what most people do and filter reality through their own preconceptions. The posters on this board are skeptical of immigrants assimilating, and thus shelve all contradictory empirical evidence (ie, real life interactions) as mere exceptions and don't think too much of it. The instances where their preconceptions are verified, on the other hand, are thought of as examples of the norm (that is, what they believe is the norm).
>>
>>79803383
A nation of one race isn't possible in the west is what I mean.
No?
Just because the media or powers can't change doesn't mean the people can't.
>>
>>79802944
>we leave white power groups alone

Are we living in the same USA? Everyone leaves the black supremacist groups alone, but you're literally Adolf Hitler should you take pride in any European heritage.
>>
>>79803272
if u say so
>>79803241
not true, as a black person raised in a civil neighborhood unaware of the "black culture" will act civil.
>>
>>79803454
i see what you're saying. that's more of a cultural issue though, which can be fixed by demonizing black culturalists as well.
>>
>>79802038
You don't sound like a guy I would hang out with so I'm not your brother just by being white.
>>
>>79803668
Okay, feel free to be anti-nationalist among niggers, your choice, I have the freedom to be among only Europeans.
>>
>>79803383
Just because fucking canada and the us are total multiculti shitholes doesn't mean the entire west has been filled with shitskins you idiot
>>
>>79803814
being nationalist does not default to ethnic-homogeny though. (if it does, correct me)
>>
>>79803929
Nationalism is only race, everything else is arbitrary.
>>
>>79803407
I'm filtering reality based on my own experiences growing up here.

I saw enough of it in school. Lots of my chinese friends speak a sort of broken English despite being born here. Same with Filipinos and Koreans.

I am not disputing what you are saying. It's what I have observed.
>>
File: 1467622430385.jpg (110 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1467622430385.jpg
110 KB, 640x640
>>79800908
Civic nationalism is based 2bh
>>
>>79804008
Have fun, we ethnic nationalists will leave.
>>
>>79803986
source on the definition? i can only find ethnic-nationalism relating purely to race.
>>
>>79803900
You can't stop the spread. 300 years from now white people won't exist.
>>
>>79804008
but whats the point of having everyone be a nationalist if we'll still be arguing over our cultural differences and destroy ourselves from the inside?
>>
>>79803814
You can have borders and laws without having a fucking race war.

Your aggressiveness and projecting automatically makes you less white than anybody here
>>
>>79804184
>You can have borders and laws without having a fucking race war.
Why have borders?
Everyone in the world is just like you, you just need to give them your culture.
>>
>>79804310
the borders are there for those that dont want to assimilate.
>>
>>79804357
Everyone in the world wants to assimilate.
>>
File: 1466818023251.jpg (199 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466818023251.jpg
199 KB, 1080x1080
>>79804008
10/10 would colonize
>>
File: (@phfame).webm (1 MB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
(@phfame).webm
1 MB, 640x800
>>79804172
Immigration and liberal enablers are the problem. If it wasn't for those two factors, non whites would already be BLEACHED culturally (and probably genetically.)
>>
>>79804409
ok
>>
>>79804409
Tell that to the shit skin next door who doesn't let his wife outside without a burka.
>>
>>79804454
Yeah, Brazil.
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79800908
Either of those things can get you killed in America. Also, what's wrong with civic nationalism aka respecting country's laws?

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
>>79804500
Make it a law to assimilate and then open the borders.
>>
>>79804454
civic nationalism is liberal by nature, no?
>>
>>79804516
civic nationalism doesn't exist, it is not a nationalism it is simply government.
>>
>>79804551
It won't happen without a dictator. There isn't enough public support for a law like that.
>>
>>79804551
how will you filter the law abiding ones and the ones that'll just shit up the place with their cultures?
>>
>>79804004
>Lots of my chinese friends speak a sort of broken English despite being born here.
Not doubting you, but I find that surprising.

I've found that children losing or never gaining the ability to speak their parents' languages is endemic among Asian immigrant families. It's a very common experience for the kids to do things like speak to customer service on behalf of their parents. It's also common for the kids to address their parents in English and the parents to reply in their native language, as is the case with me.
>>
>>79804620
Why does assimilation even matter?
Culture has nothing to do with competence.
>>
>>79804671
You don't.
>>
>>79804752
so, basically be america but make the beans legal?
>>
>>79804507
Yeah because Brazil has no immigration and is staunchly conservative.

>>79804567
Depends on what is meant by "liberal"

If we had kept immigration down(or taken off of the table entirely) then there wouldn't be large enough numbers of non whites to form their own subcultures and communities. They would have naturally adopted white traditions and assimilated.

The US may be too far gone but in theory it could have worked out just fine.
>>
>>79801334
nerds biologically love idealized niggers because of high estrogen
>>
>>79800908
Without border all the rich people would buy up all the decent property and poor people will never be able to buy any property. Without borders everyone will leave town and leave behind ghost towns. Large businesses would stroll in from who knows where and build huge shopping centers on the charred grounds of what once stood local shops.
>>
>>79804796
i think immigrants need to be controlled, with only the super patriotic ones desperate to be a part of the culture getting in and the ones looking for cheap labor opportunities and refuge out.
>>
>>79804910
Why? They are just like you.
>>
>>79804910
sounds kinda harsh but we shouldn't be a safe space, we need hard working assimilated people in, lazy niggers out.
>>
>>79804682

>I've found that children losing or never gaining the ability to speak their parents' languages is endemic among Asian immigrant families.

This is true. What has happened with them is they now speak cantonese or mandarin with a canadian accent. The English is decent but the errors are glaring sometimes. But if you went to a school on the east side where everyone was in the same boat, you end up with people not being an expert in either language.
>>
>>79804974
no, immigrants can be culturally different.
>>
>>79805098
and? cultures aren't superior or inferior.
>>
>>79804853
That is already happening where I am.
>>
>>79805143
a culture that promotes violence and bigotry is bound to clash with a peaceful neutral culture. they are objectively bad, while others are objectively good.
>>
>>79805279
Make it illegal to do violence and bigotry.
>>
>>79805348
people who are used to it will still break the laws. then what, we waste tax money keeping them in our prisons?
>>
>>79805412
People always do crime.
>>
>>79805552
crime, sure. but not for cultural reasons, like we have in america with race riots, racial targeting, and crime eminating from a "you're this, so act like this" attitude.
>>
>>79805797
>but not for cultural reasons
there is no difference, crime always happens.
>>
>>79805867
less reason to commit, less crime. basic logic.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.