[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meme Ammo General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9
File: image1.png (380 KB, 634x819) Image search: [Google]
image1.png
380 KB, 634x819
Meme Ammo General
>>
File: image2.png (500 KB, 639x926) Image search: [Google]
image2.png
500 KB, 639x926
>>
File: image3.png (438 KB, 639x943) Image search: [Google]
image3.png
438 KB, 639x943
>>
File: image4.png (285 KB, 639x777) Image search: [Google]
image4.png
285 KB, 639x777
>>
File: image5.png (237 KB, 639x412) Image search: [Google]
image5.png
237 KB, 639x412
>>
File: image6.png (335 KB, 639x651) Image search: [Google]
image6.png
335 KB, 639x651
Last one for me. Maybe you guys can do something with them, I don't know how to meme.
>>
File: 1465594807332.jpg (2 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
1465594807332.jpg
2 KB, 115x125
"Them niggers be saying they're equal before the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). He hated their guts and many Islamic scholars have said the Negro was created by Allah to serve us. Muhammad (PBUH) said Arabs are equal to non-Arabs, and white are equal to blacks. But he was talking about Caucasoid humans, not filthy Congoloids. Bilal was black but Ethiopian caucosoid, aka the same skull structure as the Prophet (PBUH) and every Arab, Slav, and Aryan. Mongoloids to the east have proven themselves to worthy servants to Allah, but niggers can't do it. I mean Malcolm X was communist, and sub-Saharan niggers refuse to act like people to their brothers and sisters. Because niggers aren't human, they're human like animals created by Allah to serve us."
"P.S. Christians are pussies, and Hitler knew it."
>>
>>
>>79795523
The horns are too much. Hillary wins or loses on the black vote. If you're gonna use horns you need 'WHITE DEVIL' emblazoned on the pic.

Without that, blacks will only see smear tactics, and refuse to look under the hood.
>>
File: arf_arf.png (293 KB, 605x542) Image search: [Google]
arf_arf.png
293 KB, 605x542
Bumping with old stuff.
>>
>>79795900
Oh God, are you trying to make me vote Hillary?

Anyone who likes Miracle Whip is a fucking retard who can't comprehend something as simple as a list of ingredients.
>>
>>79796255
Market research has shown black people tend to like Miracle Whip and think mayonnaise (they make the distinction between MW and mayo) is for stereotypically white people. It's just bantz trying to show Bernie as a cool guy and Hillary as out-of-touch.

Both of them don't belong in the White House, though.
>>
>>79796255
>Mayonnaise
>Ever

Yeah, just keep reinforcing negative stereotypes. Good goyim.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.