[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>know this burnout loser from high school , literally dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
>know this burnout loser from high school , literally dropped out of school after 2 weeks into freshman year
>he was a fucking idiot , literally shit for brains. Just smoked weed everyday and talked like a wigger
>go on facebook , see him arguing with libtards.
>he's destroying them , laying out the hard truth
>called one of them a cuck for saying it's ok to allow mexicans without visas
never thought i'd see this kid being redpilled, pretty sure he goes on /pol/. Literally reposted infographics from /pol/ and is just really nationalistic.
does anyone else have stories of people they knew being redpilled without you redpilling them? it's just weird to see cause all the people I know are just normie liberals , not regressive but who form political viewpoints through emotions.
>>
>>79790705
The fire rises, brother.
>>
>a highschool dropout is arguing on facebook and calling people cucks

whoa..........rare...
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 480x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 480x678
Just more proof right wingers are losers who lash out at other people because of their own personal failures.
>>
uh yeah, there are a couple of guys that I thought were total inbreds (which they kinda were) but they were like ten years ahead of me in political thought.
>>
>>79790705
social progress.
>>
>>79790705
>drop out of dogshit western educational facility
>follow path of self-education
>become more knowledgeable and wise than any of your peers could ever dream of
>>
>>79793086
>being a bigot
>wise
>>
>>79793244
Yes.
>>
>>79793244
>>79791816
>being a cuckolded Leaf
>wise
>>
>>79790705
>fucking idiot , literally shit for brains
>reposted infographics from /pol/ and is just really nationalistic.
Wow, what a surprise!
>>
>>79790705
I was once a wigger too back in high school. Funny how that works.

Wiggers are more redpilled than you think. Most are just white guys who are looking for a masculine culture to belong to thats been missing in white culture for quite a while now. Eventually they do grow up and drop the nigger aspect, but that masculine energy and will to channel it into something is still present- so they then go on to channel it into things like White Nationalism. Its perfectly normal if you think about it.
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79790705
> HAVING A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
COULD YOU PLEASE SHARE THIS PETITION WITH YOUR FRIENDS THEN?

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
>>79791816
right theory, wrong place to share it.
>>
File: kevin-office.jpg (15 KB, 298x257) Image search: [Google]
kevin-office.jpg
15 KB, 298x257
>>79790705
>know this burnout loser from high school , literally dropped out of school after 2 weeks into freshman year
>>he was a fucking idiot , literally shit for brains. Just smoked weed everyday and talked like a wigger
had me nervous for a second leaf
>>
>>79790705
hmm, so maybe he wasn't a "shit for brains idiot" after all?

maybe you'll learn to stop judging people you don't know? .... nah.
>>
>>79790705
SAGE AND REPORT KIKE THREADS
>>
>>79791816
This desu. There's a reason why very educated people and true rags to riches businessmen (warren buffet, george soros, bill gates etc) are overwhelmingly liberal.
>>
>>79793244
Can we ban Canada already?
>>
File: 1467061913244.png (67 KB, 480x593) Image search: [Google]
1467061913244.png
67 KB, 480x593
>>79791816
>>79794117

Liberal beliefs come from a position of comfort
>>
>>79793990
Or maybe that's exactly what he was, like all nationalists.
>>
>>79790705

Wiggers are annoying. I have no respect for them at all. They need to learn how to appreciate who they are for themselves, and stop being male losers that pretend to be black so they can think they are "hard" or some shit.
>>
>>79791816
Basically this.
>>
>>79791816
but you should feel guilt for slabery and oppresshuns and colonyism n sheeeit?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.