[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gender Dysphoria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14
File: Facebook-7e713e.png (68 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-7e713e.png
68 KB, 500x300
Hello /pol/, I have gender dysphoria, and I was wondering what you guys think I should do with my shit brain.
>inb4 off yourself
I want an honest opinion on what i can do to benefit mankind whilst having a brain malfunction.
Im not like a man in a dress, infact ive been told i make a pretty cute femboy, since im a 5'4 110lb manlet. Either way, mentally ill or not, my genes are pretty shit by yalls standards, so theres no point in me spreading my white genes anyways right?
I haven't gone on hrt yet, though i might in 10 days, and i dont plan on getting a hole drilled into my crotch.
All i want is to be productive despite my mental shit im going through. Can i still be productive and redpilled despite being a tranny?
What are your thoughts on gender dysphoria and how its caused? Is it chemicals or the media?
Also, ask a tranny who frequents /pol/ anything.
>>
How old are you?
>>
File: hurry_up_and_fuck_me.png (477 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
hurry_up_and_fuck_me.png
477 KB, 640x421
>>79787879
>>
>>79787960
18 but ive been lurkin /pol/ for more than 2 years
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79787879
> WITH VIOLENCE, WE ALL LOSE:

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
>>79788166
Your metabolism will slow down and you probably haven't finished growing yet, you'll look better as you age. Don't let the stormfags on /pol/ tell you otherwise, the most important thing is confidence. Also nobody likes a fat tranny.
>>
File: 1424126784437.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1424126784437.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>79787879
> infact ive been told i make a pretty cute femboy, since im a 5'4 110lb manlet
> What are your thoughts on gender dysphoria and how its caused? Is it chemicals or the media?
Gender "dysphoria" is usually caused by your environment and your body type. If you're a small, weak, man and people call you "cute" and that you'd make a good "femboy," it's not uncommon for you to believe that.
Don't go on hrt. Eat lots of calories, start working out, get at least .7 protein per pound of your body weight, and snap out of this sickness.
>>
File: 590.gif (453 KB, 280x207) Image search: [Google]
590.gif
453 KB, 280x207
>>79787879
>5'4 110lb manlet.

mfw 5'3" 150lbs with low body fat %, self made entrepreneur who has never worked a day in his life and has been drowning in pussy since 8th grade

Feels good man.
>>
>>79788715
Bullshit
>>
>>79787879
Don't do it or else you'll be associated with a crowd that'll get you fucked over far more than whatever mental illness you're going through.
>>
Don't go on HRT, youll realize you've made a mistake down the road and find out you can't go back.

Go to a physiologist and he can perscribe you medication to fix your chemical imbalance and you can live your life again and be happy as a male.
>>
>>79788789

If you think that much is bull shit you def. wouldn't believe how I live on a day to day basis. No sweat off my balls senpai.
>>
>>79788953
In your mum's basement?
>>
File: 794.gif (452 KB, 330x189) Image search: [Google]
794.gif
452 KB, 330x189
>>79789100
>mum's
>>
>>79788715
>5'3"
>drowning in pussy since 8th grade
haaaahahaha juan you're silly
>>
>>79787879
Just follow Caitlyn Jenner. She's redpilled and kills jews with her car. /pol/ should love her
>>
>>79787879
Same here anon.

I have accepted that cutting of my genitals will not make me female, and that unless medical science rapidly progresses, I will never be female. If it does, I will consider myself beyond lucky, but if I die, I will at least be at peace.

Legitimately though, stay the fuck away from the trans community. Just because you are mentally ill does not mean you have to be irrational, and all the community will do is drag you down further into insanity.
>>
>>79789301
Eazy E did it
>>
>>79787879
antipsychotics have been shown to help your situation.
>>
>>79789467
>one study
>one subject
>who hadn't been diagnosed with GID but just crossdressed
>valid at all
reee
>>
>>79789301
>>79789100

Holy same fagging batman. Back to /r9k/ for you.
>>
>>79789467
Antipsychotics help, but is better overall to come to terms with your own mental illness instead of relying on pharmaceuticals.

The problem is that mental illness is encouraged, and this results in many people mutilating themselves and then committing suicide instead of learning to cope.
>>
>>79789689
I never claimed to be anyone different.
>>
post pics
>>
>>79789689
Oh wait, shit. I just assumed you quoted 2 of my posts. Fuck. Also, I'm not same fagging.
>>
>>79787879
off yourself
>>
You have a mental issue. Go see a therapist and try to explain it to them. Pick up a bible sometime. You're not less of a person because you have this, you just need a little bit of work is all.
>>
Aggressive therapy. Preferably with a psychiatrist rather than a psychologist as the latter is a glorified Arts student who typically let their political opinions influence their decisions.
>>
>>79788524
I used to do that. I was in extreme denial for the longest time and did everything i could to try and be masculine. Black smithing, wrestling, baseball, etc are all things i tried. Eventually the illness caught back up with me. Trust me i tried to deny it and snap out of it.
I wasnt called small and cute until after i gave up trying to be masculine. Though you may be right, being called small feminine and cute could definitely make someone embrace themselves that way. Maybe I am this way because i just felt weaker my whole life, but in no means have i stayed away from masculinity. >>79788500
My birth mother was 4'10 and my birth father was 5'4. Both have high metabolisms. Probably wont get much taller or get fat lol. Besides i eat extremely healthy.
>>
>>79787879
No you don't you're just a narcissist and a faggot
>>
>>79789957
I think you gave up too early. Like, get huge and see if you're still feeling the same way.
>>
File: 1385.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1385.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>79789840
>>
File: no homo seal of sexuality.png (218 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
no homo seal of sexuality.png
218 KB, 490x490
>>79787879
could i fuck you (no homo)
>>
File: 1444985984675.jpg (25 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
1444985984675.jpg
25 KB, 300x301
>>79787879
go the fuck back to >>>/lgbt/ or better yet end yourself
watch common filth queer and learn the error of your ways
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg

>>79788500
Get the fuck off my board
>>
>>79789957
Anon, it is okay to be a feminine guy, but realize that you will never be a girl and eventually accept that. It is a far better outcome than you becoming middle aged and committing suicide when you realize what you have done to your body.
>>
>>79790178
chillax, they are already fairly likely to kill themselves, no need to provoke them. They are not hurting anyone
>>
File: 1458135470693.jpg (242 KB, 715x1348) Image search: [Google]
1458135470693.jpg
242 KB, 715x1348
>>79787879
Fellow degenerate here suffering from the same.
>>
>>79788830
Oh trust me, i most likely wont go public with this. I hate the lgbt community.
>>79788934
Im already on anti-psychotics. Im actually afraid the meds made this worse.
>>79789938
Been to psychiatrist. Im currently looking for the aggressive antitrans therapy as a last resort but most of the medical community nowadays seems to stay far away from that shit in fear of being accused as politically incorrect.
>>79789923
Im hoping i can be fixed.
And i only ordered the hrt on a night i was having bad dysphoria. I dont plan on taking it.
>>
>>79787879
Want to benefit the world?
>STEM major into research
>Stop being neet
>Vote Trump
>>
>>79789964
Thanks frend.
>>79790078
Eh maybe youre right. Im just scared if i get huge ill only start hating how i look even more. >>79790211
I know ill never be a girl. Realized that long ago. Ive always hated transexuals that transitioned.
>>79790178
Thanks Shadow.
>>
>>79787879
I don't think you can be fixed or healed or whatever but the best you can do is ensure you stay at decent human being:

Don't turn every facet of your personality and social activities around your gender, it always turn bad, Tumblr is full of them so no need for one more.
>>
>>79787879
You need therapy and testosterone replacement
>>
>>79791086
Ive decided my major will be biochem. Might become biotech if i decide to switch majors.
Not a neet.
>>79791359
Trust me I haven't turned my life around because of this. Ive only submitted to some of the things ive been in denial about. But i still enjoy my masculine hobbies such as bowhunting.
>>79791713
I have normal t levels.
>>
File: 1464044707144.jpg (286 KB, 1500x800) Image search: [Google]
1464044707144.jpg
286 KB, 1500x800
>>79791872
Here you go.
>>
>>79790553
>actually having sex with them
>not just luring them and kill them

>>79791086
>implying trannies don't maor in STEM
>implying traps aren't trumps largest voterbase

>>79791713
actually TRT might make the symptoms, especially the depressive ones, much worse. the painful aspects of gender identity disorder are a result of a mismatch between the body and the brain due to incorrect development in the womb. in a male patient with female neurology, testosterone can exacerbate suicidal ideation, depression, self harm, etc.

therapy definitely helps with it though.

@OP I feel your pain, I'm in a similar situation. I'm trying right now to actually get some brain imaging done so I can say one way or the other if the neurological theory of GID is legitimate in my case. If it isn't, then great. That means I can treat my symptoms with therapy alone. If I do have neurology that is consistent with the opposite sex that makes things a little more complicated.

>>79791359
this is a big part of it. If your brain and your body don't match, then that's not something you have the power to change. you just have to figure out how to live with it, much like a diabetic or an asthmatic has to learn to live with their condition.

personally, I just act like a feminine guy and if someone adresses me as "she" I don't correct them because who I am is determined moreso by my neurology than my biology and chances are they are referring to anon the person, and not my body. If someone addresses me as "he" then that's fine too, I am physically male after all.

Just don't get too hung up about it. Do what feels natural and let people respond in turn. Focus on doing what you can to be a good person and don't focus on whether or not you're a good man or a good woman. The very nature of our disorder places us outside of every being completely a man or a woman, it's unfortunate but that's the way it is.
>>
>>79789957
That's fine, you'll probably be about 3-4 inches taller than your dad. Also like I said, it's all confidence. If you have it you could be as ugly and disgusting as fuck and you'll still find a girl you'll spend your life with.
>>
File: 1467573526209.jpg (49 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
1467573526209.jpg
49 KB, 500x436
>>79790178
>>
>>79788715
Drowning in 8th grade pussy I assume manlet
>>
File: 1467470119406.jpg (78 KB, 750x634) Image search: [Google]
1467470119406.jpg
78 KB, 750x634
>>79793396
>>
>>79793059
in my mind, the most painful part of being trans, specifically anatomically male with female neurology, is the issue of having a family.

I want absolutely nothing more than to just wake up one day physically female, able to find a good husband and raise our children together. That's just not going to happen. Ever. That alone hurts enough, right? well that's just the start.

The next best thing would be to find a husband and adopt, filling the role of the mother figure and him the father figure. I'd be much more suited to it than a normal man because my neurology gives me the same behavioural traits that make real women good at being mothers. Being more caring, emotionally available and sensitive, caretaking instincts, etc. Normal men don't have that. However, I obviously don't have the physical traits that normal women have that complement their behavioural ones. I can't breastfeed, I don't have feminine facial characteristics that facilitate bonding between the mother and her child, I don't produce pheromones for bonding (I don't think HRT can change that? maybe it could, idk), etc.

It's tempting to compare myself then to an infertile woman in terms of raising a family, but the less relevant physical differences might have subtle influences on any children. There might be some psychological issues created in the child, although straight couples, single mothers, single fathers, etc cause issues too.

I think in terms of a family, it ultimately should come down to who adoption agencies should prioritize.

from highest to lowest priority
>stable straight couples with good health
>stable straight couples with minor health issues (depression, asthma, etc)
>newlywed straight couples
>straight couples with one partner having health issues such as a personality disorder or a significant physical disability
>either on equal footing to or slightly below the above couple should be a stable, established couple with a transgender partner
>everyone else (gays)
>>
>>79794388
I understand what it feels like to suffer from dysphoria, but do you have any hard evidence at all that people who do are neurologically the opposite sex?
>>
>>79794664
there have been a few studies, I cba to look them up right now though. That's why I'm trying to get a scan of my brain personally, because there doesn't seem to be enough evidence one way or the other to say definitively based solely on symptoms if my brain is neurologically consistent with the opposite sex.

off the top of my head the basic premise is that some areas of the brain are sexually dimorphic, and in some babies they develop opposite to the body. The bed nucleus of the stria terminalis, the limbic nucleus, cortical thickness, etc. all are parts that seem to be connected to gender. They do not seem to be able to be changed after birth.
>>
>>79794933
also I just want to say I hate that I was born to two parents who work in medical professions. I hate that I'm not stupider or more ignorant of scientific methodical approaches to problems. I wish I could just be one of those stupid tumblr trannies who seem to be perfectly content with a simple explanation of "this is how I feel so it must be how I am"

ignorance is bliss, but even better would be lacking the drive to fight ignorance in yourself. I always want to know the actual truth, I want to know more tomorrow than I do today and it fucking sucks. The truth always sucks and I'm envious of the people who can live in their stupid little fantasy worlds and vote for hillary bc she seems super nice and don't see anything wrong with letting men into the women's restroom because nobody could ever do anything wrong. Honestly I think about getting a lobotomy sometimes, I've never seen a sad retard
>>
You won't be happy if you transition. I am cringing so hard admitting this but all my tranny friends are not happy, they are very psychotic.

Even if you feel feminine it's not a big deal, there are femmy guys out there. Just start lifting and eating tons of steak.
>>
In the same boat OP.
What helped me was the army (not in becoming a "true man" or anything, that shit is snake oil) because it helped me see the rest of the world, and a lot of different people in it.
My problem just didn't seem like it was a big deal anymore. I can still have kids, I can still be loved by my partner how I want to loved.
I guess what I'm saying is, it gets easier. Least it has for me.
>>
What do you feel like that makes you think you're "transgendered"? I was talking about this with a m8 the other day and neither of us can comprehend how someone can think of themselves as "another gender" when gender is just a social construct that coevolved with biological sex.
>>
>>79798695
It's not really "feeling like you are the other gender," it's more along the lines of body dysmorphic disorder (like having an irrational hatred of part of your body), but applied to your entire body because it isn't the opposite gender.

It's entirely irrational and doesn't feel like it has a source, but that's what it's like.
>>
>>79799224
So it's more like sex dysmorphia? Or am I missing something still
>>
>>79799456
Yes, at least from my experience.
>>
>>79790553
Kom her og sug min kuk <3
>>
>>79798695
>>79799224
it's hard to describe dysphoria, the way I generally portray it is to imagine if one day when you're in the shower you see a mole or a lump or something foreign that makes your stomach drop. It seems unnatural and you have a drive to do something about it, see a doctor or something.

now imagine that feeling applied to all of your body. every time you see yourself in the mirror, or hear your voice, or see a photo of yourself.

>>79799456
GID is more than just dysphoria, that's just the more distressing and immediate part of the disorder

but basically yeah
>>
>>79788524
[citation needed]
>>
>>79794388
I preface by saying I'm sympathetic:
I -nearly- decided to be trans,and live supressing that urge.

Anyhow, that science you're quoting is junk.
You don't know what female neurology is, you don't know what it feels like and you're projecting.

Theres nothing wrong with playing pretend,it happens at all levels of life,just look atreligion.

However, a nonbiased scientist without an idiollogical bone to grind would reject the idea that a male some how has female neurology,
and the only reason anyone would ever think such a premise holds water

is the fact that Psych is a soft science,
and 'feels' are not scientific data and never will be.

Please read this and understand.

I have no other comment on your material, and if your would refute me with reference to research, I repeat, I was nearly trans.
I looked into the same research as you.

Its not coherent to claim that you have a female brain in a male body, unless science can actually cut out our brains and put them into other bodys.

This disphoria issue would be solved then,wouldn't it?
>>
ME TOO!

But I accept how I am. I would never really be the opposite sex, I understand it.
>>
>>79800796
>This disphoria issue would be solved then,wouldn't it?

Honestly, I'd say that the best thing someone who suffers from dysphoria can do is go into medical science. Even if their research doesn't make it possible to achieve what they want, it can at least help other people out who suffer from more serious physical conditions, while allowing them to cope by working towards something.
>>
>>79787879
Educate yourself. Find a cure for something. A new invention. Do something. Be yourself and find something you're good at .
>>
>>79795365
>I've never seen a sad retard
It's because there's no one there, they are literally creatures just living an inane life with no goals, no aspirations, no creativity. They merely exist on the mos basic of levels.
>>
just take your hormones hon

you're probably be fine you're only 18
>>
>>79801110
shit man, I'm considering what to do with my wasted life, and I was first in my class for science, excelled at biology and similar.

Perhaps I should.

But consider this; one of the things thats holding me back is that I probably wouldn't have had transgender issues and urges if I was from a more stable and well socialized family and background.

It WILL be a great world when science has an answer to this feeling thats generated from general dissatisfaction with self
(because even if we come to different conclusions as to how to proceed, we seem to share the feeling),

as if other factors had come together to improve the other problems in my life, the idea of a different 'gender identity' wouldn't appeal to me.

And thats part of it.... sex aside, I wanted to be someone, anyone other than me, (I suppose I sort of still do)..
but if I had good family, good friends and good relationships with the opposite sex growing up, I might not feel the discomfort at all.

TL&DR version; I think that catering to transgenderism is harmful
BECAUSE we don't have proper transitional medical science, and can only make a male that appears to be female.

I mean, you're young, so in about 6-8 years you might look a little like you pass, perhaps, with lots and lots of chemicals.
>>
File: 1467373884522.gif (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467373884522.gif
32 KB, 500x500
>>79798695
For some, its a literal mental wiring fett.
Mentally, the disphoric imagines (watching porn) that its HIS snatch getting pounded.
That those are -his- orgasms being felt.
The desire to KNOW what they can never know, physically, and thats the experience of having a different body than the one they have.

Its desirable because its unatainable, to a degree.

Theres also the aspects of female power that are apropriated with a female identity.

White knights to protect you, men to seek you, the passive role in the 'mating game', being sought, rather than seeking-and-displaying, which is a trait that obviously comes hard to an individual doubtful of their own sexuality.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.