[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to be a military pilot, help me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Military-Pilot-4-300x286.jpg (22 KB, 300x286) Image search: [Google]
Military-Pilot-4-300x286.jpg
22 KB, 300x286
i'd like to be a military pilot but i can't because of glasses, you know why? and, there is a country who assume military pilot with glasses?
>>
>>79785487
Surgery, and you need a college education. They are not going to let some random jackass fly a million dollar piece of equipment.
>>
>>79785684
surgery?
>>
>>79785867
laser eye surgery
>>
>>79786254
in my country the air force don't accept people who had laser eye surgery
>>
>>79785487
It is incredibly difficult. You'll need a university degree or follow the path that I chose which was a year in college and the rest in a career college where I received all my pilot licenses, I also got licensed as to fix planes for good measure. That's the easy part. You need to be of exceptional shape, and have the proper height and bone structure, on top of that you'll need to have the proper personality, they judge you off of alptitude tests. You'll need to pass all of your tests. Reflexes, mental evaluations, mental strength physical strength. Also much more. AMA t. AF Pilot.
>>
>>79786598
then fly single engine propeller planes, they are a lot harder to fly than jets
>>
>>79786866
it's what im doing right now, i'm ending the private pilot course
>>
>>79785487
guys do you think is more easy to be a sharpshooter or a pilot, because. i like the military life
>>
>>79787472
Both are equally hard.
>>
in your opinion witch is the best?
>>
>>79787195
I'm an F16C pilot. Go for your twin engine turbo rating and get your IRF night/vfr certs and then it's your pleasure from there. Pick your poison.
>>
>>79788187
It is difficult for me to say as I am a Pilot and haven't experienced War in a capacity of a Sniper. I would say a pilot as you have a longer career that can carry over from just the military. Being a sniper is hard on you body. Pilots make great money, live a rewarding life, and it doesn't ever feel like I am working.
>>
>>79788467
Also this.
>>
File: 1431748609096.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1431748609096.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>79788467
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.