[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pro-White Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: mede.png (343 KB, 692x426) Image search: [Google]
mede.png
343 KB, 692x426
The Hadith makes several mentions of Muhammad being White and racist towards nigs. If all the Christcucks ditched Christianity and came over to Islam, we could completely reform it.
>>
sounds like a plan
>>
Honestly, I would be a Muslim if it wasn't for all the shitskins.
>>
File: i can see through you lies.jpg (260 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
i can see through you lies.jpg
260 KB, 900x900
>>
File: 1464326233366.gif (25 KB, 1106x800) Image search: [Google]
1464326233366.gif
25 KB, 1106x800
>>79783325
No thanks, I have my own culture, which I have objectively decided is the best
>>
File: big_1429137223_image.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1429137223_image.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
>>79783325
>the answer to the failure of Abrahamism is more Abrahamism
>>
>>79783554
you still can you dumbass.
your faith with God is only with you.
>>
File: 1465594807332.jpg (2 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
1465594807332.jpg
2 KB, 115x125
>>79783554
"Them niggers be saying they're equal before the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). He hated their guts and many Islamic scholars have said the Negro was created by Allah to serve us. Muhammad (PBUH) said Arabs are equal to non-Arabs, and white are equal to blacks. But he was talking about Caucasoid humans, not filthy Congoloids. Bilal was black but Ethiopian caucosoid, aka the same skull structure as the Prophet (PBUH) and every Arab, Slav, and Aryan. Mongoloids to the east have proven themselves to worthy servants to Allah, but niggers can't do it. I mean Malcolm X was communist, and sub-Saharan niggers refuse to act like people to their brothers and sisters. Because niggers aren't human, they're human like animals created by Allah to serve us."
"P.S. Christians are pussies, and Hitler knew it."
>>
>>79783325

Are you quoting the Koran (their holy book) or one of the several thousand hadiths written by wrinkly old men well after based pedophile warlord died?
>>
>>79783325
Honestly, every time there is a terrorist attack in the US, and comment sections fill up with accusations of xenophobia and racism for everyone who is justifiably pissed off. I hate Muslims just a little bit more.
>>
>>79783325
Making a new spin-off of Islam would just encourage more mass immigration of Muslims and more terrorists attacks from Sunnis and Shia.

Islam has been the antagonist of Europe for 1300 years. It's not going to get better.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.