[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ukraine Crisis General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: B1Ogs2sCUAAtvaz.jpg (49 KB, 598x379) Image search: [Google]
B1Ogs2sCUAAtvaz.jpg
49 KB, 598x379
Any one go some news?

It's just been endless artillery shelling for almost a year now. What are they waiting for? What's the plan here?

Livemap: http://liveuamap.com/
>>
>>79780802
Soros the nazi is backing it.

So, if you like nazis, back ukraine (who incidentally used islamic state fighters to fight the Russians)

If you don't like nazis/muzzies, don't back it.

It's probably a total toilet by now, as all islamic/nazi states are
>>
>>79780802
Any news about givi and motorola?
>>
HAHAHA
>They are not 'waiting' for anything
there is no 'plan'
you are just going to be shelled into a hole in the ground, then the hole will be shelled.
decades from now shells will just be manufactured above the hole that was ukraine and shells will drop live directly from the factory floor onto your home.
>>
>>79780802
>ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>79781197
The globalists just care about expanding their empire with Ukraine and want Russian influence out.

As far as Nazi's and Russians go, I support both. Putin has revived nationalism among Russians and is doing good work against the globalist scum.
>>
File: 0_f845c_771ba022_orig.jpg (49 KB, 900x549) Image search: [Google]
0_f845c_771ba022_orig.jpg
49 KB, 900x549
>>79781412
Givi is on the Run and I think grew a beard. Motorola got fucked up by counter battery and is in the hospital.
>>
I fought in Azov from 05.2014 to 12.2015. War keeps going, because traitors in Kiev benefit from it hugely. Simple as that. Once anti-terrorist operation is over, I will be back in the Battalion in the quest to install real government in Kiev.
>>
Thought there was a ceasefire?
>>
File: 603620_original.jpg (66 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
603620_original.jpg
66 KB, 960x540
>>79780802
Ukraine doesn't want to attack because the are still Russian troops and tank supporting the rebels. The Rebels wont advance because Russia has to be secretive with with support and the rebels on their own are shit.

Ukraine may try an offensive soon. They reinforced many of their units that got chewed up in 2014 and early 2015.

From what I have seen, they are massing a huge force of T-64BVs, T-72 (Ukrainian variant) and Arty. Basically, all those tanks you have seen in the grave/storage yards are being returned to fighting condition.

Right now the fighting is WW1 style with out any major artillery because of the Minks agreement, which is going to shit. The Rebels, don't follow it.

Oh year the Ukrainian air force, repaired a few aircraft and are steadily building back up but probably wont be used again unless Ukraine tries an airborne operation. However far fetched, they are training a lot of paratroopers and defiantly have the means to do a small operation to get back some land.

If any one has any questions about the Ukr. Military, I have studied a good bit about them over the last few years.
>>
>>79786853
Any war stories? I hear that is one of the few units in Ukraine that didn't absolute suck ass (at least in the South)
>>
>>79786479
>Givi is on the Run
From what? what happened?
>>
>>79786853
Will there be any major offensive from the rebels?
>>
File: mysterious hohol.jpg (8 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
mysterious hohol.jpg
8 KB, 284x178
Why is it taking russia so long to remove hohol?

How can russia expect to win a war in the west if it can't level a few farmers right on its doorstep?
>>
>>79780802
Nothing new, most of the "rebels" busy in Syria.
>>
>>79788081
The Ukranians are really after him. Some Kremlin news channel posted a video of him in a house, and the Ukr. intelligence were able to trace the location and dropped a ballistic missile on it. He survived but was wounded.
>>
>>79781197
>used islamic state fighters to fight the Russians
What are you smoking nigger.
>>
>>79788331
Shheeeet probably because he is a meme, right?
>>
>>79788198
Russia can't go all out on them, it would be too obvious. There needs to be some plausible deniability.
>>
>>79788759
Basically, they want to off him because of the propaganda effect. aka he is a living meme
>>
>>79788877
Fuck, I hope he's okay. Still waiting for a Givi and Motorola movie. Maybe putin will make one.
>>
>>79789085
they are the best
>>
File: Djwxm_EtLUw.jpg (123 KB, 609x1080) Image search: [Google]
Djwxm_EtLUw.jpg
123 KB, 609x1080
>>79789085
There is a really good documentary where they interview him. It was about the Donetsk airport.

I really want to find it but I can't. There is once scene where Motorola says his forces don't use chemical weapons, then you see a guy pop a tear gas grenade in the next scene. lol
>>
>>79791449
Tear gas isn't lethal, I never really understood all the hate for chem weapons, honestly.

There are a bunch of interviews on youtube.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.