[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican Taqueria >Closed for Independence Day that holds absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x309
Mexican Taqueria
>Closed for Independence Day that holds absolutely no meaning to them

Greek Diner next door
>Open for business as usual

When did you realize the lazy mexican meme was actually true?
>>
Says the gringo who never leaves his computer
>>
>>79775151
It`s the 4, you faggot commie.
>>
>>79775309
Enjoy your stay while you can, Jose. You'll be back in cartel country soon enough.
>>
>>79775151
gringos
>celebrate 5 of May that holds absolutely no meaning to them and then complain about mexicans celebrating their independence day
>>
>>79777245
Mexicans in America, no less
full retard OP
>>
Why do Non Irish people celebrate St. Patricks Day?

WHy do non Christians celebrate Christmas?

YOU FUCKING FAT IDIOT OP
>>
>>79777245
We don't get a day off work for cinco. It's just an excuse to make guacamole.
>>
>>79775151
They seem to adhere to the 'Murican ideology. What's wrong with mexicans assimilating?
>>
>>79775151
>being mad he cannot get his low quality over priced taco

>being mad that a under performing Greek restaurant is still open
>>
>>79777770
>7 off
So close
>>
>>79777642
I would be cool with it if they weren't using the time to go to la raza meetings and make more anchor babies
>>
>>79777895
You're a special kinda stupid huh?
>>
File: pay debt.png (36 KB, 311x348) Image search: [Google]
pay debt.png
36 KB, 311x348
>>
>>79777947
I'm just really hungry. I wanted a burrito.
>>
>>79778108
Understandable. Go find a taco bell.
>>
>>79777642
Getting drunk and skipping out on their job washing dishes isn't "assimilation" it's just another Lunes para el mexicano perezoso.
>>
>>79778197
A what. I don't speak bean. Most other businesses are closed down as well.
>>
K e k
:v
>>
>>79778161
It's the god dam 4th of July and you're eating spic food........WHAT!!!!!
>>
>Mexican taqueria is open on 4th of July
>stupid Mexicans won't assimilate

we'll never win with whitey. I guess we just have to kill you.
>>
>>79778197
>perezoso
nice google translate

anyway i bet the owners of the restaurant are probably white and like most white people are too cheap to pay their employees overtime pay for working on the 4th.
>>
>>79778781
Taco Bell is almost as American as apple pie.
>>
>>79775151
I want to eat a burrito or taco real fuckin bad man
>>
Why would you spend money to support a spic restaurant? Spics don't care about being American.
>>
>>79778108
Your not an American, you should have eaten a burger or a BBQ. Your a disgrace.
>>
>>79778982
>manlet trying to kill aryans

Go back to your jungle
>>
>>79779142
But its the 4th of July your suppose to have a cook out not eat shitty spic food.
>>
>>79779922
THIS
>>
>>79778982
You would need a ladder and an exoskeleton
>>
>>79779128
That's the word I use when talking to you subhumans, because you illiterate fucks can't give me a straight answer on what to use. You niggers have 5 ways to say anything, but 0 comonly used for lazy. Wonder why
>>
>>79778390
:v
>>
>>79779922
>>79779963
I've been eating BBQ all weekend. My aorta is clogged with freedom. I just want a delicious burrito
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.