[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys why do we hate jews, they seem pretty based to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: jew dude.gif (14 KB, 256x300) Image search: [Google]
jew dude.gif
14 KB, 256x300
guys why do we hate jews, they seem pretty based to me
>>
Best allies. Fuck hitler for killing 6 million of them
>>
File: 1458667498151.jpg (14 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1458667498151.jpg
14 KB, 221x246
>>79772575
It's really the SJW jews and elitists that are the problem. If you think all jews are the problem then you're retarded
>>
Jealousy. Their culture values instant gratification and barbaric co-mingling and they wonder why our disciplined traditions and rigorous protection of our own culture systematically elevates us into social elites while they wallow in a beige world of consumerism.
>>
>>79772575
People need to stop generalizing. There's good people and bad people, good jews and bad jews. The Jews in general are not a single force seeking to do bad stuff.
>>
File: israelyes.jpg (29 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
israelyes.jpg
29 KB, 500x358
>>79772575

Jews are based
>>
/pol/ is literally tumblr with opposite ideals. tumblr follows >insert feminist,
while /pol/ follows >insert white supremacist nationalist
Jews are the bogeyman here as patriarchy is the bogeyman there. Jews are just a generalization. Wealthy/liberal jews instantly make /pol/ lash out.
>>
File: 1466889922936.jpg (57 KB, 463x293) Image search: [Google]
1466889922936.jpg
57 KB, 463x293
/pol/ is just jealous of the jews
>inb4 /pol/ is one guy meme
>inb4 no one realize that it is the biggest redpill
>>
>>79775290
I don't hate Jews, but I can assure you that we're probably only jealous of the Jewish elites and that's because they have a lot of money.
>>
Because they control the media, which controls the ideals of the brainwashed, which controls the next generations thought process, which will control the outcome of the country you live in.

Worst part they try to do all this subversively instead of being out right.
>>
>>79772575
>>
>>79772575
They invented Islam need I say more?
>>
>>79772575
Right wing Jews are based af

Left wing Jews need to be gassed
>>
>>79775579
Yeah you need to say more paco. Because what you said is retarded.
>>
File: Wm3yh.png (188 KB, 431x316) Image search: [Google]
Wm3yh.png
188 KB, 431x316
>>79773148
they all are
every single one of them
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.