[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4th of July
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: lol u mad bro.jpg (316 KB, 859x864) Image search: [Google]
lol u mad bro.jpg
316 KB, 859x864
Independence Day of the United States, also referred to as the Fourth of July or July Fourth in the U.S., is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, by the Continental Congress declaring that the thirteen American colonies regarded themselves as a new nation, the United States of America, and no longer part of the British Empire.[1] Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, and political speeches and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the National Day of the United States.
>>
File: you should have listened.jpg (30 KB, 500x597) Image search: [Google]
you should have listened.jpg
30 KB, 500x597
>>
File: american propaganda.jpg (77 KB, 718x303) Image search: [Google]
american propaganda.jpg
77 KB, 718x303
>>
File: why didnt you listen.jpg (66 KB, 718x303) Image search: [Google]
why didnt you listen.jpg
66 KB, 718x303
>>
File: OG Washington.jpg (33 KB, 500x622) Image search: [Google]
OG Washington.jpg
33 KB, 500x622
>>
File: soviet states of america.jpg (19 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
soviet states of america.jpg
19 KB, 300x171
>>79769805

July 4th: A Sham and a Lie
by Kevin Alfred Strom

http://archive.is/W3UcX
>>
>>79765399
AMERICA IS THE BEST COUNTRY
>>
>>79770633

I thought Israel was the best country?

They're the only country that's constantly expanding.

http://archive.is/oPJ12
>>
Miss me yet?
>>
>>79770949

We got rid of you once, and we'll get rid of you again.

Happy 4th of July!
>>
#Happy4th now trending on Twatter!
>>
>le 4th of July may may
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.