[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw Trump does worse than Romney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 750x1133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 750x1133
Post yfw Trump does worse than Romney
>>
>>79764944
Killary is such a crap candidate, that she isn't even guaranteed to win Maine,PA,Wisconsin, Minnesota, and even Oregon. No one is voting for that lying,flip flopping,criminal who got a rapist off and then laughed about it. Sorry to hit you with a dose of reality.
>>
>>79765159

And Trump is such a garbage candidate that it's not guaranteed he wins Georgia, Arizona and North Carolina.
>>
>>79764944
>taking Nate Silver's predictions seeiously
Remember when Trump was supposed to drop out after Iowa?
>>
>>79765524
He's done better with general elections.
>>
>>79765524

Yeah it will be a landslide victory. Landslide for Hillary, of course. Just the fact that most of you autists are too afraid to tell your liberal friends that you're a Trump supporter and how it's basically become socially frowned upon is proof of that.
>>
File: 1465786757238.png (1 MB, 1123x820) Image search: [Google]
1465786757238.png
1 MB, 1123x820
>>79765852
>>
>>79766061

Save that number, I think you'll need it for when Trump loses. I love you anon.
>>
>>79765616
>He managed to predict 2008 and 2012 correctly

Wow, it's fucking nothing

It wasn't hard at all to predict such

Just take the Blue Wall, and then add the swing states going blue
It's not fucking hard
>>
>>79765159
>butthurt berniebot
>>
>>79764944
>california
>blue
wtf im #gay4johnson now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.