[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s opinion on Ayaan Hirsi Ali?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
What's /pol/'s opinion on Ayaan Hirsi Ali?
>>
I like her. She's cool.
>>
i bet she has big round black buttcheeks
>>
>>79754269
Bigger that should be back in Somalia.(was it Somalia it's from?)
>>
>>79754269
who, literally?
>>
>>79754269
I have argued with countless 3rd wave feminists who didn't know who she was but knew who Zoe Quinn was. That alone tells you how bs modern feminism is.
>>
is this the bitch that converted to christ insanity? the bitch that was moslem before?
yeah, she a nut case negress.
bitch converted to show the middle finger to the hajis and because she still needs to believe in a fairy god.
in a few years she'll be an atheist and show the middle finger to christ insanity,
>>
>Calls out Muslims for their crimes
>Gets attacked for it by the people who should be agreeing with her
I just feel bad for her desu
>>
>>79754269
pretty awesome and brave.
>>
>>79755586
>>79755558
This is a Somalian born bitch who got lucky in the Netherlands by bullshitting her way up into the Dutch parliament. After collecting enough cash while doing nothing in Parliament but raise statements like Islam is the devil and her own controversial naturalization. Parliament and the party she was in wanted to revoke her citizenship and kick her back to Somalia. For that, she smuggled herself out of the country to the USA where she was granted citizenship and used her six figure wages as parliament member to start a new life.

All in all, you have a dindu that did everything to survive and become rich.
>>
Nigger.
>>
>>79754269
she want's the white meat
>>
>>79754269

Useful idiot we should keep exploiting until its time to set her free again in some remote african jungle
>>
>>79756505
is that why she's so anemic?
>>
>>79756398
Somalis are caucasoid.
>>
>>79756990
Nigger lover
>>
>>79756336

impluing that islam is not the devil
thnx akhmend
>>
>>79754269
>check skin color
>black
Not interested in the slightest
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.