[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The samurai era in Japan, specially during the Kamakura Bakufu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8
File: Samurai.jpg (155 KB, 437x581) Image search: [Google]
Samurai.jpg
155 KB, 437x581
The samurai era in Japan, specially during the Kamakura Bakufu period, was the height of human civilization as we know it.

In no other place or point in history, has mankind developed such a refined sense of honor, loyalty and self sacrifice. There's also a whole artistic and humanistic movement that towers over the so called renaissance period.

If it weren't for the interference of the gaijin (european foreigners) and the introduction of honorless weapons (gun powder) that ultimated resulted in the Sengoku jidai (age of civil war), the samurai way of life (also know as Bushido) would have perdured even to this day.

Discuss.
>>
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 915x1151) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384 KB, 915x1151
Master Race
even Hitler admitted it, there is nothing to discuss..
>>
>>79749264
>Euro knights win against a samurai, any age, every time
I think you meant most cucked race ever to walk the earth.
>>
File: Katana.jpg (78 KB, 767x390) Image search: [Google]
Katana.jpg
78 KB, 767x390
>>79749804
>>
>>79749264
someone watched too much animu
samurai and people back then were corrupt manlet fat unhealthy shits who represented the epithome of degeneracy since they were overly feminine, believed in rock ghosts and reincarnation, suicide for petty reasons, stupid ideals and most of all because they fucked kids, boys, other men and animals regularly rationalizing that if it pleases them its not wrong
>>
ken_sama.jpg
>>
>>79749264

>bushido code which i follow 100%

etc etc
>>
File: image.jpg (567 KB, 1326x1784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
567 KB, 1326x1784
Master Race
even Hitler admitted it, there is nothing to discuss..
>>
File: Hiraizumi_souzom.jpg (60 KB, 482x303) Image search: [Google]
Hiraizumi_souzom.jpg
60 KB, 482x303
>>79749264
>Kamakura Bakufu

I would say the Heian era 794–1185 as it was a long, rarefied period of peace and tranquility.

Warrior rule from Shogun Minamoto Yoritomo onwards marked greed and savagery masked by a thin, hypocritical veneer of honour and loyalty. It was a cool period to wargame though.
>>
File: 1456652143185.jpg (110 KB, 592x887) Image search: [Google]
1456652143185.jpg
110 KB, 592x887
>>79749264
>If it weren't for the interference of the gaijin (european foreigners) and the introduction of honorless weapons (gun powder)

China actually did this to Asia way before Europeans did.
>>
File: moreshamefurdispray.png (494 KB, 640x487) Image search: [Google]
moreshamefurdispray.png
494 KB, 640x487
>>79749264
Japanese people used to be the best honorable people.

now it is just kawai bullshit,
>>
File: samurai.png (916 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
samurai.png
916 KB, 1366x768
>>79749264
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.