[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this? Is this 4d chess? 5d?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (60 KB, 735x326) Image search: [Google]
file.png
60 KB, 735x326
What did he mean by this?
Is this 4d chess? 5d?
>>
F
>>
>>79741489
He didn't want to be a politician, he has spent 20 years of his life trying to get Britain out of the EU and now we are out he wants to get back to just living his life.
>>
>>79741489
Godspeed nige-kun. You've earned your rest.
>>
>>79741767
>now we are out he wants to get back to just living his life.
Nah m8, it can't end like this, there has to be a next move.
>>
>>79741489
Antifascist literally threatened his family in a pub.

Lead by some faggot called Dan Glass, who got hunted by Britain First or something.

Oh and Dan Glass is a faggot Jew that claims to have genetic trauma of the holocaust, I shit you not.

Top lel.
>>
wtf if he's not going to be prime minister then who will be?
>>
>>79741919
>Antifascist literally threatened his family in a pub.
He has had attempts on his life before, that didn't stop him.
>>
>>79741767
In other words, he realized how badly he fucked up with a campaign built on lies and fear mongering, so he decided to quit after the damage was done knowing he wasn't going to be able to fix shit.
>>
>>79742514
And what was the damage done?
>>
TRUMP VP CONFIRMED
>>
>>79741767
Boy, will his face be red when the UK signs the EEA treaty.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.