[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are millennials so bad at math?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: _000.jpg (87 KB, 800x553) Image search: [Google]
_000.jpg
87 KB, 800x553
Why are millennials so bad at math?
>>
>>79739945
>implying capitalists aren't bad at math
He already explained how he will get the money, tax the rich.
>>
>>79740010
and what if they don't want to be taxed?
>>
>>79739945
Literally 9gag tier.

kys
>>
>>79740182
Same thing that happens to the rest of us who don't want to be taxed but are still forced to pay.
>>
>>79740182
This, they own the legislators who would vote on it.
>>
/pol/ sees the polls every day but still thinks Trump has a shot. And bernouts are the only ones bad at math.

Keep posting frog pictures tho, I'm sure that's gonna do it.
>>
>>79740244

Hide the money in offshore accounts and aggressively pursue loopholes? I'm not even rich and I haven't changed what I pay since I was 20.

I also don't have the lobby money to control the government, so I imagine they'll be paying even less
>>
>>79740244
wow, even for a leaf you display an incredible amount of naivete and unseriousness.
>>
>>79740607
yes but why are they bad at math?
>>
>>79740973
But that's why the transaction tax is the best tax anon. If the government just skimmed 0.15% off of both sides of every transaction in the entire country, the US could pay for everything we do currently and have a trillion or two left over. But nobody ever talks about it because then all the accountants, and lobbyists would be out of a job.
>>
File: bernie wins.jpg (41 KB, 678x749) Image search: [Google]
bernie wins.jpg
41 KB, 678x749
>>79740182
They leave the country and take their money? Berniefags are so fucking stupid it hurts, even by leaf standards. If you tax the top 1% of trillionaires and they leave the country, your 1% getting taxed turns quickly into billionaires, millionaires and finally down to common goy like you and I. The end result is driving all the wealth in the country out, and the fact that all these stupid american kids can't see that is really pathetic.
>>
>>79741808
So the answer is not to tax them? How does that benefit anyone except for the guys not getting taxed?
>>
>>79739945
>legalize marijuana
>export our dank proprietary GS15 MJ to world
>free stuff for our citizens
>>
>>79741808
Yep just like they all left in the 50's under the massive tax under Eisenhower. OH WAIT.
>>
>>79739945
>Why are millennials so bad at math?
In Clapistan, we have the Democrats using education centers as places to guinea pig questionable teaching techniques, and the Republicans are trying to turn schools into Soviet style propaganda centers.

I had the misfortune of taking the complete shitmess that was the original Math A Regents exam. You either had to be an absent minded professor or have one of Pearson's study guides to make your way through with decent grades. I just barely passed.
>>
>>79742395
No you fucking retard from finland you dont tax them 0% but the way schlomo wants to tax them, the rich will leave
>>79742551
Don't make me tell you the current year Einstein. In this day and age with trade the way it is they will up and leave, in the 50's America was on top of the world as Europe was destroyed and China was pulling ox carts through the mud. There was nowhere feesible for them to go. You should put that bandaid flag on your head so everyone knows you have brain damage.
>>
>>79741808
this is clearly what happens, which is why all the commie countries are such toilets, yet millennials seem to think that businesses give a shit about their feelings
>>
File: bernie votes.png (99 KB, 725x338) Image search: [Google]
bernie votes.png
99 KB, 725x338
>>79743527
I had this same conversation with a kid who thought bernie was the best thing since toilet paper. He tried to tell me the government of US would be somehow able to keep the rich from leaving the country. I asked him what those consequences were and he had no idea. So, I told him again, it's an idea that will drive wealth out of the country via top 1% migration and his only rebuttle was "well then they're just greedy!!

I laughed, but he was serious and thought the US government would persecute rich people for being greedy. Like a kid who gets a ribbon in a race for coming in dead last, ass backwards and retarded.
>>
>>79743422
>le CURRENT YEAR

America is the largest consumer economy in the world. If you think companies are going to up and leave and massively limit their ability to market and profit in the states you're delusional.
>>
>>79746180
>taxing the richest 1% of America
>"America is the largest consumer economy in the world!

It almost sounds like you think that foreigners who don't live in the United States can't trade there, nobody leaves the market... They leave the country and continue to trade as foreigners exempt from massive taxes they would have to pay as Americans... Or do you think bernie would tax the shit out of all trade in America effectively crushing the "largest consumer economy in the world"?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.