[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else notices the absence of black pilots in the aviation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: Boeing Dreamliner.jpg (689 KB, 1395x933) Image search: [Google]
Boeing Dreamliner.jpg
689 KB, 1395x933
Anyone else notices the absence of black pilots in the aviation industry.
>>
There was that movie with Denzel Washington.
>>
flying, swimming, hiking, space travel, boating, mountain climbing, literature, scientific research, on and on...

aren't really the black man's "forte" let's say. They do just fine at basketball though. Good for them!
>>
>>79733302
The sea beggar is on to something. Come to think of it, I can't recall ever seeing a black airline pilot or AF pilot.
>>
File: 089.jpg (168 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
089.jpg
168 KB, 1240x930
>Boarding your plane
>See this

What do?
>>
My CFI was black. Very talented and capable aviator. He was personally a moral and upstanding person but he was surrounded on all sides by the typical nigger drama. I really felt bad for him because it was his family and baby mama drama that was holding him back.
>>
>>79734262
>implying they're allowed to fly a plane
>>
>>79733641
and we know how that ended...
>>
No. Nobody cares.
>>
>>79734016

black people really don't seem to write many books besides maya angelou type prose shit
>>
File: lufthansa cuck.jpg (234 KB, 570x380) Image search: [Google]
lufthansa cuck.jpg
234 KB, 570x380
>>
>>79734262

Wrong flight. Sorry.
>turn 360 degrees, walk home and stay in basement until death
>>
>>79734262

Also,
>787 Dreamliner
Yeah because everyone on the flight will experience eternal slumber.
>>
What about that one nigger who tried to crash the FedEx flight
>>
>>79733302
>hire a black pilot
>nigga hit a crane
>instead of trying to level the airplane and climb or at least tell the co-pilot what to do, starts to chimp out on the cabin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z1G31Ik2no
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 480x270
>>79734016
>>79733302

When we do embrace these things you guys act like we're trying to hijack your creation. "Niggers can't find anything of their own " and so forth. Damn if we do , damn if we don't. "
>>
>>79733302
People from african ascent perform better at the reflex level, that's from countless generations in Africa, battling megafauna and edgy predators.
This is one of the reasons why they make great musicians (improvisation: quick reaction to what's happening right now)

They come from a land where winter doesn't exist, so they don't plan ahead

I guess they'd make great fighter pilots but be lousy on long-distance flights
>>
>>79734262
Hope the Engineers did a good job with the autopilot.
>>
File: will-smith-independence-day.jpg (118 KB, 1408x816) Image search: [Google]
will-smith-independence-day.jpg
118 KB, 1408x816
Hmm... Really makes you think...
>>
TRAYVON WUZ GONNA BE A PILOT TIL HE WUZ EXECUTED BY DAT EVIL RACIST NIGGA GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.
>>
>>79733302

As a white guy that cockpit looks intimidating.

I'd never want the responsibility of so many people, and such a large vehicle.

I commend all pilots, I don't know how they do it.
>>
>>79737800
>When we do embrace these things you guys act like we're trying to hijack your creation.
Big words from the source of "muh cultural appropriation"
>>
>>79733302
English is the language of aviation, not ebonics.
>>
To be fair, getting a commercial pilot's license is fucking expensive.
>>
>>79737994

>they were muslim too
>>
>>79733302
niggers are too dumb to make breakfast correctly let alone fly a plane.
>>
>>79733302
Diversity and political correctness dies when peoples' own lives are at stake.
>>
LOW
IQ
NIGGERS

It's just physically/genetically not possible.
>>
>>79738302
That's actually a very simple cockpit. Most of those controls are for starting the plane, lighting, radios and entering navigation data. Also most of the flight is conducted by the autopilot with a backup auto pilot that will fly manually input parameters entered in on the panels above the dash. Commercial piloting these days is mostly just monitoring the plane and managing the auto pilot.
>>
>>79740789
>Commercial piloting these days is mostly just monitoring the plane and managing the auto pilot.
Until the pitot tubes freeze sending erratic signals that the auto pilto is based its adjustmenst on sending the airplane on a freefall once the pilots decide to use manual inputs.
>>
>>79741049
That's why I said mostly. Also some of us are not French and therefore not dumb enough to pull back on the yoke when the stall warning sounds.
>>
>>79734262
>not flying on Malaysia airlines, the based Airline.
>>
>>79741193
Oh yeah, I think that happened in France lol
I tought it was in UK but you may be right.

Dont even remember the airplanet but it was probably an Airbus.

A320 sucks balls.
>>
>>79737872
Can you imagine being a radio monitor for modern Red Tails?
>>
>>79733302
Wow, I wasn't even aware there still were such racist jobs in the world. This must be fixed as soon as possible.
I bet they're misogynists too, we need more afroamerican female pilots.
>>
>>79733302
No. Now shut up, before we meme diversity hire there.
>>
>>79737800
I can't understand your ebonics
>>
>>79737872
wrong, niggers can't stay cool in intense situation and lose their mind
>>
>>79733302
>Sheeeeit nigga dis flyin sheit ain fo me mane, Is too complacated, mane, muh dick...
>>
>>79742884
The worst part is that these jets all have glass cockpits now.

If a dude cant understand what is in front of him in those computers, them he is a lost case.
>>
>>79733302
White people are just way more aerodynamic, desu fampai. Our hair creates less drag
>>
>>79734373
Yeah, he fucked a white girl and saved the day.
>>
>>79733302
That's because they're the TSA
>>
File: Hornet looks better.jpg (2 MB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
Hornet looks better.jpg
2 MB, 2100x1500
>mfw black
>mfw nrotc
>mfw aviation commission
Eat a dick /pol/
>>
no i just assume they arent fit for the job.
>>
>>79747004
What's nrotc
>>
File: dasitmane.png (144 KB, 376x428) Image search: [Google]
dasitmane.png
144 KB, 376x428
>>79747152
Nigger Reserve Officers' Training Corps
>>
File: 2548585_o.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2548585_o.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>mfw pilot is a woman
Not even kidding. If my pilot is a woman, I will walk off the plane and get a ticket on the next flight. Bitches drive almost as bad as chinamen and I am taking no chances that high off the ground.
>>
>>79741592
Malaysia airlines might as well start advertising as a sure way of commuting suicide
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.