[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigel is gone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 145657.jpg (66 KB, 590x701) Image search: [Google]
145657.jpg
66 KB, 590x701
The greatest politician of our time has resigned.

He has completed his goal, and with that, his career.

>Press f to pay respects
>>
>Greatest politician
>Couldn't even get elected to Parliament

Top kek. He was a meme for people obsessed with EU being some big bogeyman. He's retiring from nothing. He'll go suck the EU teet a bit longer till we get chucked out then he'll go to the tories or some big European company to start lobbying for them.
>>
>has completed his goal

When will this meme end?
>>
>>79731020
He's not gone yet. He resigned as leader. He's still an MEP until Britain is out.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10663481

don't be a bitch, bitch.
>>
>>79731734

It's ok Merkel, think happy thoughts about rapefugees.
>>
>completed his goal
>left before article 50

Good riddance, send him to the pigs with the rest of them
>>
Why did he resign as leader?
>>
>>79731892
Because he's a one man party. He has to let other people take over if he wants his party to become a legitimate force in domestic politics.
>>
>>79732044

No better time to step down and leave the party headless and in a state of transition that will take at least months than at the time when he might be needed the most should the establishment refuse to actually leave the EU.
>>
File: DV2LoPo.png (300 KB, 619x346) Image search: [Google]
DV2LoPo.png
300 KB, 619x346
>>79732264
If the establishment refuse the pro-Brexit Queen will order her army to execute them.
>>
>>79731020
I have a feeling he was blackmailed. He's hiding something--possibly voter fraud.

Brexit has a very small chance of actually happening now that Boris and Nigel are out of the picture. No one will have the balls to invoke Article 50.
>>
>>79731020
So who's going to take his place?
>>
>>79731020

>Pushes the UK to the brink of uncertainty and collapse.
> Too much of a pussy to take the final step himself

What a slimy piece of shit.
>>
File: are nige all your dreams true.jpg (116 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
are nige all your dreams true.jpg
116 KB, 500x280
>>79731020

They failed to barrage the Farrage. He's got away it's up to the Tories next. Good luck Nige whatever you do. #Brexit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.