[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys talk about race mixing in a bad way. In some cases,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
You guys talk about race mixing in a bad way. In some cases, it is bad since black guys make terrible fathers. However, race mixing (as a white male) is good in every way.

As a white male, you have access to literally every race you could want. Every girl wants that white dick, even black girls. Asians and Latinos are another choice pick. Black girls know black guy's game and they hate them. They want a real man who can provide and not run away after breeding with her and not pay child support. Plus, marrying a white man always brings them up in non-black society.

The pros for you as a male are also very good. Everyone knows that the spics and mudslimes are outbreeding us everywhere. This is because white girls no longer want white guys. The only way to offbalance this amount of interbreeding ia to interbreed yourself. The reasoning being that you, as a male, can actually raise a mixed child in reasonable conditions.

In short, you actually breed to outbreed spics, and you improve nigresses lives, and raise respectable children. You will never get an aryan waifu, and this is the true redpill.
>>
fucking other girls is fun but there is literally no reason to have kids with a non-white girl. kys.
>>
Unfortunately, mixed people turn out really ugly.
You picrelated is a very tiny minority of mixed people.
>This is because white girls no longer want white guys
Damn, I thought it wasn't a bait
>>
>>79730533
No I wouldn't fuck you Fatoumata
>>
File: race mixers.jpg (47 KB, 958x959) Image search: [Google]
race mixers.jpg
47 KB, 958x959
>>79730533
>>
>>79730533

Why would I create a mixed race child that is in no way superior to and in all ways inferior to a white child?
>>
>>79730533
I really don't understand all the race mixing propaganda.

It just doesn't happen. We've had it for over twenty years, the US has had it for longer and only 1% of the population interbreeds. Why do they insist on the black male - white female propaganda when that is literally the rarest relationship on the planet. Even white male - black female is more common and that is rare as fuck.

The "big racemixing" boogeyman that everyone fears will never come to fruition.
>>
>>79730533
Just seen some in shop by me, fucling ugly and look ill.

Just because you're a mongrel, doesn't mean others should be as well.
>>
>>79731291
>Just seen some
Sounds like you're the mongrel there, chap
>>
>>79730800
the point is that the nonwhite whores are going to have 20 chhildren anyways so you might as well make some of them half white
>>
>>79731099

It's the fact it's so heavily pushed nowadays. Media has never had so much influence as it does now. It might not have been the case before but it's on the rise because it's shoved down White people's throats and the idea to destroy their race has been fetishised.
>>
I just want that black booty
>>
>>79730533
Mixed children look like full shitskins. If that's what you want to waste your life on, go ahead.
>>
File: 1465509566407.jpg (73 KB, 793x558) Image search: [Google]
1465509566407.jpg
73 KB, 793x558
>>79731849
It goes hand and hand with pushing fatties. The left wants to destroy all that is aesthetically beautiful in this world so everyone is "equal" (equally shit).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.