[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't poorland contribute?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1467574659056.png (155 KB, 1278x2407) Image search: [Google]
1467574659056.png
155 KB, 1278x2407
Why doesn't poorland contribute?
>>
>>79725286
because they're slav subhumans
they get gibsmedats but no support from their side
>>
>>79725448
Should've finished the job Hans.
>>
>>79725286
Because they know how to cheat the system. Smart fucks.

You know what I hate about Finland? We're so cucked to oblivion and ready to pay for anything for anyone even though our economy is in freefall. Not even mentioning that our politicians sold away all of our assets in dire need of money, so we'll probably never be made great again.

I'm getting pretty fucking pissed off here senpai
>>
>>79725713
>Finland
>Cucked to oblivion

Yeah nah m8, you guys aren't even in the top 10 cuck list. Just look at Sweden, the USA, England...
>>
>>79725286

Good for Poland.

They are basically exploiting the exploiters.
>>
File: 1466637230799.png (65 KB, 747x273) Image search: [Google]
1466637230799.png
65 KB, 747x273
>>
>>79726682
aka more eu bureaucracy.

also EU own us for destroying our country.
>>
File: eternal_pole.png (19 KB, 439x496) Image search: [Google]
eternal_pole.png
19 KB, 439x496
>>79727103
So the eternal Pole shows his face!
>>
>>79727152
gib moni kurwa !
>>
File: good girl eu.png (53 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
good girl eu.png
53 KB, 812x727
>>
>>79725286
Because no one is telling us to contribute. Seriously. They just giving us money for some law changes that doesn't matter for 99% of population.

It's fucking brilliant trade. We are not exploiting anyone. They just gibing this money to us.
>>
>>79725982

Talkin shit on our birthday u little elf bitch?
>>
Well, we 'contribute' via businesses and companies that are dominating our economic field. We're literally selling our culture to other countries at this very moment.
Vodka? Sold to Russians or the French.
Beer? Dutch.
Chocolate? It's British now.
Shops and supermarkets? The biggest one is Portugese, the rest are German, French, British, etc etc.
Cars? No sir, every car we produce is a property of the West.
Media? Pretty much all of them are German.
And the list goes on. The only Polish things we export are buses, but nobody really cares.
That way in 2013 we lost about 82 billion PLN, about 5% of our GDP and it keeps growing. Plus, since we opened our borders to the EU, 2 million people left.
So, all the gibs you keep sending us? That's the price of keeping Poland as a colony. Now open up your wallet sissy Western boi.
>>
>>79728405
>Poland cannot into economy and free market
>Hurr big bad countries are meanies and uses our market to provide us with employment, different quality products and literally we are their colony! D:

And half of things that you written are lies, simplifications and false negative arguments
>>
>>79725286
Polan contributes by being an anchor to the EU's leftist extremism. I value them for that.

After all, the "refugee" "crisis" is neither. They incoming terrorists aren't refugees, and it's only a crisis because the EU fluffs it up to be one so they can give the migrants permanent residence.
>>
why the fuck should they?
they signed up for le friendly union of gibsmedat.
they never signed up for forced shitskin immigration.
i wish they'd just pull out completely and crash merkelreich as soon as possible.
>>
>>79728162
lmao
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.