[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europe is dead, long live Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (53 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Europe.svg.png
53 KB, 2000x1333
Do you also feel like something is off with the EU flag? How could a cohort of the most advanced, historically prevalent and developed nations in the world come up with a symbol so bland and so lifeless?

Is the EU flag the embodiment of everything that's wrong with the modern EU project? Do you think a better union could come about?
>>
bumping for top-tir intellectual insight from the /pol/ community
>>
>>79717632

>Is the EU flag the embodiment of everything that's wrong with the modern EU project

Yes, the flag entirely represents the union. Everything whittled down to a star, destroying history and nationalism with one swoop
>>
>>79717868
Shut up op
>>
File: PT.png (9 KB, 255x170) Image search: [Google]
PT.png
9 KB, 255x170
>>79717632

I agree, there is no deep meaning which you can find meaningful in there. Then again, that is true for most of the European flags as many of them are just 3 stripes so I don't know if that logic is consistent.

All I can say is from my perspective. The Portuguese flag has a lot of meaning behind it.
>>
File: image.png (276 KB, 2000x1222) Image search: [Google]
image.png
276 KB, 2000x1222
>>79717632
I want them to update the flag
>>
>>79717632
The new EU flag should be an image of the entire European Commission hanging from streetlights.
>>
>>79721531
Bamping for this
>>
File: Bandeira Marinha Tejo.jpg (68 KB, 379x576) Image search: [Google]
Bandeira Marinha Tejo.jpg
68 KB, 379x576
>>79721241
except the colors. we never had any history with red and green, dont buy into that victory and blood shit, it was political reasons that made our flag awful.

it should be blue
>>
>>79721531
Why though? Mongolia isn't in Europe?
>>
How did they go from pic related to this: >>79717632
>>
>>79717632
>lets have a circle of stars
>right, one for every nation in the union?
>nah just put 12 lmao

seriously what is WITH that?
>>
>>79722680
Shh quiet
>>
File: ubeenhad.jpg (2 MB, 4705x3954) Image search: [Google]
ubeenhad.jpg
2 MB, 4705x3954
>>
>>79721531
this is just Finnish flag on steroids
>>
File: smug_frog.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
smug_frog.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>79717632
I rejoice with every story I read about more "refugees" entering Europe. I want them flooded with Muslims and niggers. I want to hear more and more rape stories. Did little Gunther get anally penetrated by sex-starved Mehmet at the swimming pool yesterday? Did Erika get brutally gangraped by a dozen kaffirs in a dark alley and left for dead today? Fucking stupid liberals are getting their comeuppance and I cant be happier. They caused the demise of both Rhodesia and South Africa.

My God is truly powerful, because he has proven himself to be great and just, punishing those godless degenerates with a taste of what my country has endured.
Is there a gofundme page where we can sponsor more and bigger boats from Africa? Maybe I can send Soros a few shekels for him to continue handing out guides on how to enter Europe. I see it as my Christian duty to help these heathen refugees reach Europe where they can run amok, rape, loot, kill and outbreed those who ruined my country.

And remember, your countries must accept every single refugee or you are racists. And believe me, I will be the first to cry racism and ask for sanctions, like you cucks did with us.

UK may be spared because of Thatcher and their exit, but the rest, especially Germany for their especially vocal support for boycotts and sanctions of South Africa, must be destroyed as a duty to all those we lost. I will continue actively encouraging the migration of Africans into Germany. So long.
>>
>>79723308
nice details
>>
>>79723499
I don't see the problem

>>79723612
tl;dr
>>
>>79723781
He's butthurt about sanctions to SA by the EU
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.