[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /pol/ think about Singapore? Sick GDP per capita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: free_singapore_tour_900.jpg (136 KB, 1140x458) Image search: [Google]
free_singapore_tour_900.jpg
136 KB, 1140x458
what does /pol/ think about Singapore?

Sick GDP per capita
Top education system
Highly skilled workforce
Super clean, super safe
Top healthcare system
Relatively clean and pragmatic government

Shit fucking democracy index
Ministerial pay is insane (basically legal bribery)
Cost of living is bullshit
No free speech
Fuckton of laws
Super tough on criminals (could be good but literally no chance of reformation)
>>
File: GermanyPOP.png (28 KB, 1346x583) Image search: [Google]
GermanyPOP.png
28 KB, 1346x583
good but please stay in your country

europe and west dont need more nonwhites
>>
>>79696418
you can't buy a property 5 acre property
>>
>>79696499

Yup even in SG the govt is desperate to keep the smart ppl from moving to other countries (brain drain + low birthrate)
>>
>>79696418
>Once, there was this kid who
>Took a trip to Singapore and brought along his spray paint
>And when he finally came back
>He had cane marks all over his bottom
>He said that it was from when
>The warden whacked it so hard

>Mmm mmm mmm mmm, mmm mmm mmm mmm

>Ahh
>>
>>79697307

lmfao but idk y the US govt got all weird on the SG govt as if he was gonna die tho. it was some fucking gay shit
>>
File: 08090.jpg (71 KB, 391x305) Image search: [Google]
08090.jpg
71 KB, 391x305
It's a tax haven.
>>
File: LKY.png (464 KB, 620x449) Image search: [Google]
LKY.png
464 KB, 620x449
>>79696499

they have the lowest birthrate in the world

i imagine they are being swamped by people trying to immigrate and having their ethnic makeup altered dramatically
>>
>>79698245
Sort of. The government is addicted to cheap labor, but hardly anyone ever becomes a citizen since that means having to serve in the military.

>>79697307
There was a boy named Michael Fayigan
He grew whiskers on his buttigan
The cane came down and knocked them in again
Poor old Michael Fayigan
>>
>>79697998
I agree actually the lil bastard needed some sense beaten into him.
>>
Look based to me singapour have the advantage of being a city-state.

No corruption
Great education

And when we see what you have(natural ressource) and how develloped is the country that's imprresive.

Just two thing,, too much ethnic/religious diversity, it's ok for now but when the country will be in a worst condition you will have racial mob.

And too dependant of the bank sector
>>
Singapore is gorgeous and fucking amazing to party at. Can't wait to go back there again. Pricey place to live though, but so is Hawaii.

Cute asian chicks with Aussie accent. fark me mate.
>>
Lee Kuan Yew is a badass.

However Singapore is just a large city and large cities breed cancer. The low birthrates, grief and depression there are the proof even a perfectly executed multicultural wonderland would be just miserable.
>>
>>79699754
It is true that sg is becoming retardedly competitive with standards being set higher and higher. new generation have it pretty miserable in terms of work life balance
>>
>>79696418
Stop making this thread every month you bodoh cheebai
>>
>>79700391
xiao didi you need ah ma sayang you anot

stfu you angsty virgin
>>
>>79699548

agree on immigrants posing a problem but I think no one in sg has the balls to start a riot with our govt who has a history of efficiency and harshness
>>
File: postism.jpg (397 KB, 700x735) Image search: [Google]
postism.jpg
397 KB, 700x735
>>79696418
You're top mates lah.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.