[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now realise that the media hid from you that there was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: crash 2.jpg (143 KB, 1028x621) Image search: [Google]
crash 2.jpg
143 KB, 1028x621
You now realise that the media hid from you that there was a market crash from 2012 to 2016.
>>
And this is with the hyperinflated dollar from the housing bubble. I think our government is lying about the current state of our economy. I think the current CAD is overpriced and once the housing ubble bursts will drop to 0.3 or less. I have a feeling that they're now allowing economists/statisticians to report the grim news to the public.
>>
>>79692351
*not allowing

If you look at the media that we have here, they're all blaming US politics and the oil price dump for this. But if you read the reports that are given every day by job seekers, you find that the entire economy is in deep trouble. We're becoming TFWs for US companies, and our government's plan is to use foreign students, mexicans, and other immigrants to fill in for the canadian graduates who left or are leaving Canada for better jobs elsewhere(mostly US).
>>
No one commenting on this? I guess it's true that /pol/ is mostly shills. Guess I need to go somewhere else that's not tainted by this disease. Good luck /pol/, I'm saddened to see you fall like this.
>>
>>79691965
We all new this. The election was about party platforms on how to deal with it.
It was pretty clear CAD was a petrodollar. The historic conversion to USD was probably around $0.65 though so there's more to come.
>>
>>79692351
No shit. We already know this. Fucking leaf
>>
File: 1462362146321.jpg (14 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
1462362146321.jpg
14 KB, 600x455
>>79691965
>A Fucking leaf

Everyone knew this already, it's called a recession.
>>
>>79691965
>weed man was a meme

Damn bro just legalize that shit get like twenty billion tax dollars and cure cancer with that legal shit dude
>>
>CAD reached parity in September of 2007
>banks started to fall off in September of 2007

We stood up and sang the national anthem when it happened. We didn't realize it was a eulogy.
>>
File: FBI1.png (3 MB, 1610x7910) Image search: [Google]
FBI1.png
3 MB, 1610x7910
>>79693332
We're busy with this.
>>
>>79692653
I'm a Canadian working in the US.

The company where I work is actually based in Canada. I interview people via video chat for positions in Canada.

Most of the people I interview are from Iran, India, China or Eastern Europe.
>>
>tfw nobody cares about the Canadian economy

I didn't know you guys had an economy. I thought that Trudeau did cartwheels through fag parades while everybody else chugged syrup all day
>>
>>79691965
Government intervention always leads to inflation and recessions. Th eonly reason citizens seldom know ablut this i sbecause the governemnts try to hush it up by not letting people speak about it and then making sure that the prices of essential commodities like food and water don;t go up a lot but then they start imposing high "taxes" on other non-essential but highly coveted items so as to cover it all up by saying that the government needs the money.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.