[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else kinda feel sorry for Bill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (68 KB, 499x323) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
68 KB, 499x323
Anyone else kinda feel sorry for Bill?
>>
I feel sorry for his ass hole when my otters get "through" with it
>>
>>79689084
No. They both suck.
>>
>>79689084

White people. Endangered fucking species at this point
>>
>>79689084
Nope. Fuck the Clintons.
>>
>>79689084
no you faggot

he's the one that allowed foreign government "donations" into the clinton foundation
>>
>>79689084
Why does he look like a cancer patient?
>>
>>79689988
Hillary is probably poisoning him.
>>
>>79689988
Because Slick Willy cums slot, therefore losing his sexual chakra, which is his main source of energy.
>>
>>79689084
no, hes a rapist and most likely has hired hitmen. dude deserves a lot worse and so does shillary.
>>
>>79689084
honestly most of the shit he's done was probably hillary being a bitch
apparently the secret service considered her a genuine threat to his safety
>>
>>79690063
That is sad, but sounds very possible, didn't he cheat on her?
>>79690623
I am not sure what to answer
>>
>>79689084
This is the future he chose.
>>
>>79689084
Yes unless the Lynch meeting was his 5D chess move to tank his wife and be free of her when she is in prison.
>>
>>79690838
>didn't he cheat on her
left and right, but she probably doesn't give half a shit
if she is poisoning him it's for making a fool of her
>>
Roger Stone makes a good case that Hillary is a domestic abuser and blackmails Bill. Bill is also a psychopath but at least he seems to like to have fun whereas Hillary is just a bitch
>>
>>79689084
No, that rapist perv deserve it
>>
File: 1460221626224.jpg (3 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
1460221626224.jpg
3 KB, 107x125
No
>>
>>79689084
>feeling bad for a serial rapist

get a clue, retard
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.