[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When leftists see this picture, they understand for a moment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: nemlec_swat_team_1.jpg (124 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
nemlec_swat_team_1.jpg
124 KB, 950x534
When leftists see this picture, they understand for a moment why conservatives are so passionate about the 2nd Amendment.

How long did that moment last?
>>
>>79687199
Why are the police armed like they're in a literal war zone?
Really makes you think...
>>
File: nemlec_swat_team_.jpg (504 KB, 1024x697) Image search: [Google]
nemlec_swat_team_.jpg
504 KB, 1024x697
Are leftists being ironic when they say that conservatives like a bigger and more powerful police force?
>>
>>79687291

You tell me, commie.
>>
>>79687199
For a mere couple seconds before my common sense informed me that even if I had a gun to defend myself I'd get shot pretty much immediately after attempting to retaliate, seeing as those dudes obviously have bullet proof armor covered all over him and I don't. Also they're actually trained for combat and I'm a dunce.

So yeah, just a couple seconds.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 400x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 400x510
>>79687367
I'm pretty sure those officers ARE conservatives.
>>
>>79687458
Bulletproof armor isn't bullet proof.
>>
>>79687291
Because the US mainland is, in fact, considered a war zone by those in power.
>>
>>79687518
It is against a pistol-caliber round or a shell.

Good luck getting a hold of a 7.62 to take these fuckers down.
>>
>>79687458
Look at how clean their gear is, they can't have been training that hard. Don't be a pussy.
>>
I wonder if even one major police agency has trained for a small group advancing on them instead of the other way around? Firepower and simple infantry tactics will rout them.
>>
>>79687718
what, everyone owns a .30-06 and/or .308 rifle. if the police state does come then that's what most people are going to be using anyway. just sit 800 meters out with your bolt action, taking pot shots
>>
>>79687199
Why are those officers using paper thin should armor. Looks pretty useless and uncomfortable to me.
>>
>>79687291
Because multiculturalism/diversity and mental illness has been on the rise for the past century, and when paired with an abundance of firearms/explosive materials it creates a perfect opportunity for police to become PMCs.

Not that I blame them, fuck getting killed by some psychopath or gang banger simply because body armor is "intimidating".

Keep in mind that the OP's picture is not what police look like on a normal day.
>>
File: MEGABABE.gif (2 MB, 158x231) Image search: [Google]
MEGABABE.gif
2 MB, 158x231
>>79687199

YOU NEED A WOMAN IN YOUR ANGRY LIFE
>>
>>79687291
That's a swat team, Vietnam also has swat teams. Cops don't all look like Half-Life 2 cops yet
>>
>>79688037
The police are about 50% veterans. Don't expect it to be so easy.
>>
>>79688650
more than 50% of police won't even start rounding up civilians anyway
>>
File: 1393359352131.jpg (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1393359352131.jpg
51 KB, 250x250
>>79687199
>>79687367
>wearing literal airsoft masks

such bad asses, I wish I was that cool
>>
>>79687367

Why do you think they want to disarm the populace? As Mao said, political power flows from the barrel of a gun. Right now, the left does not have that many gun barrels.
>>
>>79688037
Cops encounter well armed organized criminals all the time pretty sure they train for this, especially swat teams.
>>
>>79687718
>good luck getting a hold of that thing that's easy as fuck to buy
>>
File: airsoft.jpg (13 KB, 155x192) Image search: [Google]
airsoft.jpg
13 KB, 155x192
guys they're just playing a few rounds of airsoft
>>
>>79688650

>implying a large percentage of veterans have seen substantial combat

Most are pencil pushers that help with the supply lines. They might receive some training initially, but the majority of them are doing support work.
>>
>>79688446
That's not how a police state works.
Most of the people will welcome the police state because it will have superior propaganda and media control to ensure popularity.

The moment you and your little band of neighborhood weekend wariors decide to fortify your roof and snipe cops your neighbors simply snitch you out and drones are deployed by the FBI to either kill you remotely or just identify your position so police snipers can remove you.

People think all of a sudden there's a police state and everybody gets together to stop it. No, they elect the police state, welcome it, and it just takes over slowly usually with full permission of the public.
>>
>>79688920
>criminals all the time pretty sure they train for this, especially swat teams.
Criminals try to break contact and flee.
>>
File: yZ3Wyeh.jpg (289 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
yZ3Wyeh.jpg
289 KB, 800x1200
>>79687718
>>79688446
>2016
>not having 100 rounds of .50bmg raufoss just in case
Kek
>>
>>79689150
You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
File: farage-pint_3153822b.jpg (269 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
farage-pint_3153822b.jpg
269 KB, 620x387
>>79689150

He gets it.
>>
>>79689176
Nigs who shoplift do this, or drunk drivers.

There are real criminals out there who are organized and either looking at life if they go in or looking at having their family killed if they lose a load of coke to the cops they're transporting on a loan.

They will try and shoot their way to freedom because they're going away for life anyway, and by killing a cop(s) they're letting the cartels know this wasn't a planned rip.
>>
>>79689501
Neither do you, tell me about a police state in history that magically appeared one day. The people welcome the police state in stages, then one day it's so strong you can no longer resist.
>>
>>79689150

This, pretty much. You already see it happening in the US with wholesale domestic spying by the NSA, who shares its databases with local and federal agents. It would mature a little bit more everytime a "terrorist" attacks.

>>79689685

I suppose this happens sometimes, but it is incredibly rare. The only notable case similar to this is the one in LA where a few guys with high powered weapons took on the entire LAPD.

Most of the time you're going to get a gangbanger or redneck with no formal training who panics, fires a couple rounds, then either runs or sits in the same spot.
>>
>>79688792
>>79688936
They're training with those paintball simulator rounds. Look at the bolt's on their rifles and grips on their sidearms.
>>
>>79687537

This

Can confirm US Mil spends massive resources on training for a war against the American populace.
>>
>>79689150
I'm pretty sure the FBIanon threads are being made to try and astroturf sympathy for the ameristasi.

The internet is starting to look like more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>79690119

This is sort of true. In most cases the Department of Homeland "Security" gives grants to local police departments to buy surplus military equipment. This has been scaled back recently because of the public outcry.
>>
>>79689150

People are going to make fun of this leaf but he's got it right. The NWO aren't cartoon villains, they know that the surest method of installing the police state is to condition the populace to desire it.

It never works like dystopic first person shooters like Half-Life 2 or Deus Ex where the state tries to openly oppress the populace and everyone knows it and resists. The key to conquest is in the minds of the populace.
>>
>>79690145
There's NSA astroturfing on Hacker News all the time too https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12026830 kek these comments.
>>
>>79687199
That moment was my first redpill, I'm buying my first gun for hunting/target shooting soon hopefully to work on my aim. I've had a decent amount of range time already but only with Glocks.
>>
>>79687199
god that trigger discipline gives me a boner
>>
>>79688620
that would be cool though
>>
>>79687199
nice try OP you see airsoft on their gear/helmets. GG.
Although cops shouldent have mracks and full auto.
>>
zero seconds. the only reasons these faggots are dolled up like that is due to the completely uncontrolled, and socially acceptable, spread of high impact weapons. I dont give a flying fuck about any of you, youre all batshit crazy, and the sooner we round you all up and cut off your head ala isis the sooner we will be happy. PS criminals would stop using guns if they knew it was an AUTOMATIC DEATH PENALTY FOR THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN AND SPOUSES IF THEY OWNED ONE.
>>
>>79687458
>Also they're actually trained for combat and I'm a dunce.

I think most people would be surprised by the quality of "training" most SWAT officers go through. In most departments they basically just hand them the gear and tell them to have at it. This is why you end up with so many 5 year olds getting mowed down by officers who don't understand trigger discipline.
>>
>>79693511
that's bullshit, dubsman, even during the age of hangings for every man and woman who committed a single willful murder, murder still happened

in an age where owning firearms means death, you'll just get diehards and the patriot underground reinforcing the black markets to the point where it becomes a shadow state and spawns grey societies
>>
>>79693511
>the only reasons these faggots are dolled up like that is due to the completely uncontrolled, and socially acceptable, spread of uppity niggers
ftfy
>>
>>79689904
>Neither do you, tell me about a police state in history that magically appeared one day.
Any totalitarian state that came to power by revolutionary means.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.