[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >still supporting mainstream establishment candidates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: Gary-Johnson-800x430.jpg (95 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Johnson-800x430.jpg
95 KB, 800x430
>2016
>still supporting mainstream establishment candidates like Clinton and Trump
>>
Gary is a shitty libertarian though. McAfee and Peterson would have been much better
>>
>>79682394
>Trump
>establishment
>>
>>79684843
>comes from New York money
>owns a bunch of building in Manhattan
>daughter is married to a rich Jewish dude
>not establishment
>>
If you really wanted someone who isn't mainstream, you'd have picked up Jill Stein.

It's amazing the Bernouts don't know anything about her consider he is pretty much Bernie Sanders if he had a sex change.
>>
>>79685658
I want smaller government and free market capitalism though. Bernie Sanders is the exact opposite of that.
>>
>>79682394
>mainstream establishment
>Trump

weakest b8 all day
>>
>>79685321
>Destroys Jeb

Jeb is THE establishment.
>>
>supporting a leftist pretending to be a Republican pretending to be libertarian
>>
>>79682394
>Trump
>establishment
>>
>wasting a vote in the election that will make or break America

EPIC
>>
File: 1467252035194.jpg (30 KB, 456x402) Image search: [Google]
1467252035194.jpg
30 KB, 456x402
>>79686304
>implying it's wasting
>>
>imblying Clinton doesn't get indicted
>imblying we won't have President Sanders

good goyim
>>
>>79686402
Vote for Trump you fucking cocksleeved fencesitter faggot.
>>
>>79682394
Except that Gary Johnson just recently stated that he liked Hillary Clinton, giving her a pass on the email scandal, before calling her a "wonderful public servant". Johnson also stated that Trump should be disqualified from the presidency for saying "racist" things.

http://www.redstate.com/california_yankee/2016/07/03/gary-johnson-gives-hillary-pass/

How could anyone support such a transparent shill?
>>
This faggot just squandered his 5 minutes on actual, real media tonight by repeating le trump is racist xD meme in an attempt to cuck to burnouts
>>
>>79686452
No. I'm voting for someone who actually wants smaller government and actually cares about capitalism.
>>
>>79682394

>establishment
>Trump

pick one and exactly only one
>>
>>79686454
I'd rather vote for a criminal than an anti vacc retard.
>>
File: libertarian-jews.jpg (57 KB, 402x482) Image search: [Google]
libertarian-jews.jpg
57 KB, 402x482
>>79682394
no
>>
>current year
>open borders
kys
>>
>>79682394
>voting for an sjw leftist pretending to be a libertarian.

All I have heard from him recently is "wahhh Trump is racist" and "wahhh guns are bad"
>>
>>79682394
Gary is one hundred percent entirely in line with the narrative. Globalist plutocrats buying our government and pushing cultural marxism in media is what you would get in a libertarian society.
>>
>>79682394
if you aren't a mainstream candidate at this point in the election, you are a loser.
>>
>>79686944

I don't give a fuck about the "culture wars" bullshit you guys subscribe too. I don't give a fuck about race. I don't give a fuck about gays.

I care about FREEDOM and MONEY. Smaller government, fewer regulations, and free enterprise is the reason I'm voting Johnson.
>>
>>79683657
Fucking this.

Happy fourth
>>
He is a cuck. He repeated the number one cuck indicator: Trump is a racist. Fuck him.
>>
>>79687629

Trump IS an idiot, you fucking retard.
>>
>>79683657
> McAfee
>crazy drug addict commander in chief
>>
>>79687245
>I don't give a fuck about the "culture wars" bullshit you guys subscribe too.
Then you're gonna be disappointed when we're swamped with the third world and your values and principles are wiped out forever. You may not want to care about race but non-whites certainly do and you're the out-group. You can't avoid it. Gays will also continue voting against your interests simply by their nature.
>>
>>79687836
Just what we need.
>>
>>79687830
>t. Cuck
>>
>>79687870
Only starving artists and poorfags care about their culture.

If you're white, and you make money, you're above everyone else. Strive to make money first and foremost.
>>
>anti-establishment
>supports TPP

pick one

>claims to libertarian
>supports anti-discrimination laws

Gary Johnson is a boring hypocrite

>openly supports John Kasich
>compliments Hilary Clinton
>pretends to be a libertarian

Bill Weld sucks too
>>
File: kush.jpg (888 B, 16x16) Image search: [Google]
kush.jpg
888 B, 16x16
>>79682394
Gay "Weed Doesn't Make You Stupid" Johnson.

Kek
>>
>>79683657
Peterson's only skills were pointing to the consistitution, saying he agrees and pointing to the founding fathers and saying he agreed.

I don't think he was actually capable of thinking critically.
>>
File: stop.jpg (440 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
440 KB, 693x693
>>79682394

Johnson says he supports TPP so most Libertarians should vote for Trump instead
>>
FEEEEEEL

THE

JPOHNSOIN
>>
>>79688015
You didn't address any point I brought up and I suspect you're just trolling.

The policies of your preferred candidate will lead to the destruction of not only your culture and your race but also ironically any chance of your libertarian values going anywhere.
>>
>>79688015
Could you make yourself sound anymore Jewish?
I mean, seriously, what kind of selfish kike would sell out his own countrymen for money? Money is worthless.
>>
>>79688885
>caring more about random people than you do about yourself or your family

>Money is worthless.
>poorfags actually believe this
>>
>Open Borders
>Free Trade

Sorry, I don't want to live in a third-world country.
>>
>>79689852
If I didn't care about myself and my family, then I wouldn't care if the United States devolved into Brazil v2.0.
>>
>>79690403
I'm sure rich people in Brazil are still doing ok.
>>
>2016
>still making 5 cents per post

do you have any idea how much the banks give hillary? you all should form a union and demand a raise.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.