[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why am i now also a 'white supremacist?' for browsing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Grinman.jpg (435 KB, 600x791) Image search: [Google]
Grinman.jpg
435 KB, 600x791
Why am i now also a 'white supremacist?' for browsing this site?

I am just a 2004 oldfag who doesn't understand why anonymity is frowned upon.

Is /pol/ really that difficult to '''''understand''''' for old people/reddit/the media?
>>
Of course it's difficult to understand, /pol/ is the opposite of the current PC and leftist mindset of normies
>>
>>79671760

Cultural Marxism, there must always exist an oppressor

Also the media and the jooz continue to demonize any goyim who act up
>>
>>79671760
People in power genuinely hate satire.

It's very damaging for their public image and costs them a lot of money through PR firms to fix.
So much so that now the cost of shutting sites down or forcing them to conform to open user base policy is cheaper than public make overs.

It's really disgusting that fun conversation now is a victim of cost benefit analysis of people far removed from the forums
>>
the general theory is 2007 was the culmination of the anonymous, alternate profile made for the internet.

2007 saw the release of the iphone and it's mobile browser, as well as mass use of facebook.
>>
>>79671955
what about the large group of fox news supporters or even more 'enlightened' consumers that visit drudge or breitbart?
>>
File: 1411430697067.jpg (2 MB, 3538x3424) Image search: [Google]
1411430697067.jpg
2 MB, 3538x3424
>>79671993
but isn't it weird how there's not a single other 'anonymous' board for politics? it has to be on an anime website?
>>
>>79672660

Yeah, it's weird. I don't really go on any of the other boards here or any of the other chans.

I had to make a dedicated gmail and twitter account so I could post "anonymously", have to look over my shoulder when I post on my phone in public.

For better or worse, the mechanics of the chans work great. I'm sure a better idea could be implemented, but it would be very difficult to get the traction for the userbase. There's no strong compelling reason for people to leave the chans.
>>
>>79673169
people love reddit but i've hated since the beginning since it's the anti-4chan.
>>
>>79671760
Why is a picture of Cockmongler labeled "grinman"?
>>
File: Anders.jpg (141 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Anders.jpg
141 KB, 1280x960
>>79673957
>>
>>79671760

>difficult to understand
>implying MSM is interested in anything other than pushing an agenda regardless of the facts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.