[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When were South Africans so badass? Holy fuck, if niggers t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (1011 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1011 KB, 1366x768
When were South Africans so badass?

Holy fuck, if niggers threw rocks at them they just blew their fucking heads off. What happened to a once great country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qxwdJoz1v0
>>
Niggers. Niggers happened.
>>
File: 1465788853448.jpg (68 KB, 654x526) Image search: [Google]
1465788853448.jpg
68 KB, 654x526
>>79660027
Damn
>>
>>79659946
We should have just waited at least 5 years
We should have had a transition rather than just handing the country over
Now my country is just known for a shit government, strikes and load shedding
just end me famm
>>
>>79660495
Nelson Mandela was a terrorist. you let your country be run by terrorists.

there are a ton of white South Africans in Southern California. come on over.
>>
>>79660027
this
>>
>>79660495

Your country was destroyed by communist scum and handed over to subhumans.

It should go back to being ruled by white people.
>>
Yeah because violence is always a prerequisite into making a country great. How stupid can you be, do you want south africa to turn into United States with its ridiculous gun laws. The only reason why Africa is bad is because of the past, and the lack of foreign aid to help the nations to prosper.
>>
one thing I don't understand is that while conservatives justifiably complain about refugees and foreigners flooding Europe why do they think it is justifiable for them to go and take the land of others and tell them how to live, the white man has no business ordering people around in Africa just as the black man has no business ordering people around in Europe
>>
>>79663669
If niggers can't convince even you leafs to go live among them in paradise, then the fault is theirs.

Go teach them how to be better humans. You know, thinks like basic math, reading, writing, etc.

But you won't and all your white liberal friends know it. This is why people want to kill white liberals. They will advocate for forced integration but not walk even a step of their own talk.
>>
File: c0lqOzI.gif (977 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
c0lqOzI.gif
977 KB, 305x320
>>79664216
>you will never open up on a crowd of subhuman niggers
>>
File: im doing my part.jpg (124 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
im doing my part.jpg
124 KB, 1024x768
>>79667600
never say never anon.

You may get your chance one day.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.