[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: n1XV3qLv.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
n1XV3qLv.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
What does /pol/ think of black women? Black men are violent, commit more crime, and are overall idiots. But do you think of black women? I was surprised to see that they tend to have more family values unlike the males that just want impregnate as many as they can. They also have more religious values. I'm not taking about hood black chicks but I guess "regular" ones. What do you think? I just feel that black men are much much worse.
>>
Would own one.
>>
Is that Michael Jackson?
>>
>>79657387
>>79657387
i like dating black women, but honestly op it's not going to work for you if you're, you know, racist.
>>
>>79657584
Its a model, her name is Monifa Jansen
>>
>>79657387
Black women are louder than regular women.

Now fuck off with this thread back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>79657959
oh yeah I didn;t think of that. You're right.
>>
If they have at least one white parent (preferably their father) and have grown up in a predominantly white area, they tend to be quite respectful with good values. More so than the white girls from similar backgrounds.

They also fuck better than white girls
>>
>>79657387
Black women will give you black sons
>>
They give birth to black babies
>>
>>79657387
Black chicks are the most obese group in the US.
>>
Some black chicks are good in bed. They all age like milk though, you'd be a dumbfuck to wife one.
>>
>>79657387
>Black women
posts tranny nigger
>>
>>79659824
wasn't gonna wife, just fuck around. But I see all of your points now.... maybe not anymore.
>>
File: th.jpg (5 KB, 213x160) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
5 KB, 213x160
Their appeal vanishes the second they speak.

>or when you open your fucking eyes
>>
>>79657387
African-American Women are full of Aids and are the biggest producers of whores and gangsters.
>>
>>79657387

I think if you have to make a thread asking /pol/ if it is ok to marry a Black woman in the first place, it's probably not okay to.
>>
>>79660600
no, not marry. You know I always see nigger hating threads here lol and most of the things said in it are towards black males. I was just wondering what /pol/ thought of black women. In my personal experience I find them to be more pleasant than black males. That's why I was wondering....
>>
>>79660757
But I was I live in a rural area so idk.. maybe city blacks are different.
>>
File: american-nigger.jpg (5 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
american-nigger.jpg
5 KB, 223x226
"women"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.