[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Niggers on the moon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (814 KB, 797x599) Image search: [Google]
file.png
814 KB, 797x599
What would happen if we set up a functioning colony on the moon with enough housing for about 10,000 Tyrones, Niglets, and Shanqueefas.

What phases do you think the society would go through?

>There exists hydroponic stations for food production
>Oxygen is produced in the facility but the hardware require maintenance
>There are a few stages with DJ equipment
>No guns or combat knives are in the facility.

Assuming the food is actually enough for the population to grow with optimal operation, and assuming all necessary equipment for upkeep of the facility is on sight. How well would the niggers survive on a lunar colony with no whites at all, just basic tech support from NASA and some tutorials for operation.
>>
File: file.png (892 KB, 1024x513) Image search: [Google]
file.png
892 KB, 1024x513
To clarify, they are American, and probably from Atlanda or Detroit.
>>
>>79656971

They would do what every nigger colony has ever done when left alone to maintain a caucasian settlement:

THEY WILL DESTROY IT.
>>
>>79656971
Probably complain about how dem 'white mayo crackas' are so racist, they sent niggers to the moon. They would then proceed to chimp out, vandalising shit and asking nasa and the whole white race to apologize and send them monthly gibsmedat for reparations.
>>
>>79656971
>Phase 1: gibmedats
>Phase 2: kang of the hill / chimpout
>Phase 3: an airlock is opened
>Phase 4: Silence
>>
>>79656971
>What phases do you think the society would go through?
The airlocks all opening up at the same time.
>>
>>79656971
>but the hardware require maintenance
Found the problem in your colony.
>>
>>79656971
I give them 6 months before everyone is infected with aids and all the crops are dead
>>
>>79658194

C'mere you rare little fucker you
>>
i think pure non-white societies (that includes asians) can not handle white technology to the point that they will simply all die out if they depend on it without whites helping them
>>
>>79656971
They all die, niggers go completely haywire when a large group of them are in an enclosed space.

See what niggers in the Superdome did during Katrina.
>>
>>79656971

They're called Mooncrickets for a reason!
>>
>>79660657
my mom says there are a lot of niggers in the bahamas
>>
>>79660216
More like 6 days ffs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.