[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it really makes you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
it really makes you think
>>
>>79655937
>even actual faggots, who don't want to fuck women are beta to women
>>
>he doesn't go through life assuming all women (and men) do the things they do because they want to suck you dry

Cuck
>>
File: rmut2.jpg (50 KB, 433x469) Image search: [Google]
rmut2.jpg
50 KB, 433x469
>>79655937
>>
>>79655937
I agree with the beginning and the end.
>Maybe we shouldn't shutshame and bodypolice.
>We should a assume a woman's purpose is to fulful a man's preferences.
>>
>>79655937
maybe they should just stop crying that I don't have low standards.
>>
File: 1466471918183.gif (722 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1466471918183.gif
722 KB, 245x245
>>79655937
But a man's preference will be fulfilled no matter how a woman dresses. You therefor can either fulfill the desires of men who want women to dress with a degree of self respect and foresight for the good of themselves and the culture, or you can dress to fulfill the desires of men who are only interested in these women for their bodies, among which many are likely rapists.
>>
>>79655937
>ill post the same shit the media keeps spewing 24/7 in a maybe form
>that means im a revolutionary intellectual who questions mainstream culture
>>
>>79656423
>Rape is completely normal meme

This guy. You almost had a good point till that.
>>
Maybe we should uphold common standards of beauty and basic decency and promote healthy relationships between men and women.

>where have all the good men gone???
Where'd all the good wives go?
>>
>>79656752
Those are all subjective things. Maybe the lesson should be don't try to make subjective things Objective.
>>
>>79655937
These people have been trained to tear apart society to where that is all they are capable of.
>>
File: jew.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>good goyim, there's nothing wrong with a woman full of STDs, you're just being a slut shaming bigot.
>>
>>79655937
>Maybe we shouldn't slut-shame and body-police AND assume a woman's purpose is to fulfill a man's preferences.
He wants us to think a woman's purpose is to fulfill our preferences? i agree
>>
>>79655937
>hurr durr I slept with a ton of men, now the providers don't find me attractive!

Remind me, what are women good for beyond relationships?
>>
>>79657000
Everything you see is a perspective, everything you hear is an opinion.

There is no objective reality, you can only experience it subjectively.

[spoiler]mathematicians please hold your tongues.
>>
>>79655937
>Men judging a Woman by her weight, which is controllable is oppressive
>Woman judging a man by his heigh, which isn't controllable is fine
>>79657633
>>hurr durr I slept with a ton of men, now the providers don't find me attractive!
This is true also, fuck woman so fucking much, can't wait to die alone.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.