[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL I just had to renew my license, and they asked my ethnicity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Trudeau2.jpg (52 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau2.jpg
52 KB, 780x439
LOL

I just had to renew my license, and they asked my ethnicity on the computer.
But the fucking shitty thing is that they have like 4 ethnicities and then sub ethnicities now.
They got Asian, Caucasian, African, and Hispanic.
So I try looking under African and the 2 options are fucking African American, or African.
So I then looked under Caucasian, and it's all the European shit.

Guess where "Mulatto" is.

HISPANIC. Holy shit, I'm now a fucking Mexican, THANKS CANADA.
>>
Whatever. Just stay where you are, D'andre.
>>
>>79653477
I'm coming to fuck your daughter.
>>
File: ku-klux-klan-salute.jpg (20 KB, 603x453) Image search: [Google]
ku-klux-klan-salute.jpg
20 KB, 603x453
>THOSE WHO CHECKED 'MULATTO', UNDER HISPANIC, WILL BE THE FIRST TO HANG ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE
>>
File: White and Proud.jpg (25 KB, 510x381) Image search: [Google]
White and Proud.jpg
25 KB, 510x381
>>79653604
>>
>>79653868
How the fuck to you even let yourself go that much?
>>
Wow, that's really racist of Canada. You should try holding a parade hostage until they fix it.
>>
>>79652949
Great story nigger!
>>
What is this post even about? Who fucking cares about this identity politics shit? Pick whatever roughly fits and move on with your life.
>>
>>79655638
by not giving a fuck. up to around late 20s or early 30s men can generally not give a fuck then their metabolism slows and things can quickly get out of hand.
>>
>wow like i can't even, its 2016 ffs and they still can't get my preferred identity correct

hmm it's almost like you belong in canada
>>
>>79652949
kek
You're a Mexican now.
Go buy a taco.
>>
>>79652949
Wew Pablo you could've stopped going north once you reached the US
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.