[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it that the US became so PC and easily offended by everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 706.jpg (13 KB, 261x220) Image search: [Google]
706.jpg
13 KB, 261x220
How is it that the US became so PC and easily offended by everything and everyone?
>>
>>79650884
99.99999% of us aren't.

What you see online is merchants creating a narrative
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x236
20% of women have had sexual relations with an animal.

These things are facts
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 720x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 720x367
You already know (((they))) are
>>
>>79651212
>>79650884

FPBP.

The "PC" liberals are just extremely vocal and have a stranglehold on mainstream and social media.

The silent majority is very different.

Remember, by all indications from mainstream media, Trump should have been forced out of the race sometime last fall. Now he's received more votes for the nomination than any GOP candidate in history and is on a fast track towards the White House while the liberal media is becoming increasingly nervous and trying to shrug it off with phone surveys of welfare queens.
>>
File: allen-ginsberg.jpg (139 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
allen-ginsberg.jpg
139 KB, 554x554
Commies infiltrated academia, hollywood and media. It really took off during the (completely artificial) hippie movement in the 60s.

People like McCarthy tried to warn people, but were demonized.

America is going through a destabilization stage that will eventually end up as a totalitarian police state with gulags and everything.
>>
>>79650884
commies, man
>>
>>79652521
>>79652818
>>79653010
If that's the case then why hasn't there been some sort of uprising or political movement to deter this?
>>
>>79653232
are you saying its ok to be racist?
>>
>>79653232

There's always been people fighting them, but it's been an uphill struggle against naive and well intended people who didn't understand the danger.

Look into the history of the multiple "Red Scares".
>>
Yuri Bezmenov is a good starting point for understanding communist tactics. He's a defected KGB agent.

There's some videos on youtube. Look up "Subversion and Control" in particular.
>>
>>79653232
Because it's hard to upset entrenched power structures such as the media, the academia, the government, big finance, etc. without high-level support.

Prior to 1989, these people were being helped by the Soviet Union to gain positions of power. This was the nature of the "communist conspiracy". The Soviet Union didn't care about their ideals, but wanted to weaken the country. And now that the Soviet Union is gone, the train has gone off the rails with no conductor and these idiots are simply growing more and more bold and outrageous until enough of a backlash develops to destroy them.
>>
I'm currently a active duty member in the military. I've noticed that the military has become more relaxed and pc than before. Transgender are allowed to enlist, the word "man" is being taken out of most job titles to cater to women, and we now recognize LGBT month in the military. I fine with gays and their beliefs, I just don't think they should be flamboyant about expressing themselves.

And now that women have to register for the draft, there a been a huge backlash to repeal it.

We're not even allowed to openly express our political views or attend political functions.
>>
>>79654552

They're trying to stack the army with leftists, since they are easier to manipulate into firing on their own population.

Communist tactics revolve around pitting weaker groups against stronger ones.

It's very dangerous.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.