[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Out of the 10 richest states, two are primarily conservative.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: FKN poorfag.jpg (190 KB, 573x654) Image search: [Google]
FKN poorfag.jpg
190 KB, 573x654
>Out of the 10 richest states, two are primarily conservative.
>Out of the 10 poorest states, one is primarily Liberal
>Liberal states like California, New York, and Washington hold a majority of the top companies in the USA.
>Appalachia and bible belt hold a majority of the poorest states and counties in the USA
>Out of the ten least happy states in the USA, one is a swing state

Explain this Jewish magic.
>>
>>79650190
Niggers move into the most productive areas and vote dem. Just look at Detroit, manufacturing powerhouse until dems got control and ran it into the ground.
>>
>>79650505
Michigan is literally the only blue state in the USA in the 10 poorest states list.

Maryland is also the richest state and 30% black population.
>>
>>79650715
>Maryland is also the richest state and 30% black population.

>30% black population.
>Maryland is also the richest state
Not for long.
>>
>>79651140
It has always had a large black population, it was a slave owning state.
>>
>>79650715
It's because they tax us to hell
t. Marylander
>>
>>79650190

jews don't live / control the flyover states
>>
Considering most college/university graduates are liberal, these statistics are not surprising. Successful people hate rednecks and white trash.
>>
>Giving up on values gives me money, news to me
>>
How is "rich" measured?
>>
>>79652566
GDP per capita.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.