[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight. >Germans start world war and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1467559653995.jpg (10 KB, 420x250) Image search: [Google]
1467559653995.jpg
10 KB, 420x250
So let me get this straight.
>Germans start world war and every body jumps in all hands on deck to beat the shit out of them...twice.
>Soviets wanna spread their ideology and west chimps out at commies.

>ISIS declares world war and successfully exports it's brand worldwide and all anyone ever does is poke it with a stick and shitpost about muzzies.
>Why?
>>
>>79647379
How does it feel living in the shittiest country on Earth?
>>
>>79647520
How does it feel being america's ugly sister?
>>
>>79648089
Feels better than living in Bangladesh
>>
>>79647379
Congrats. Now you know what it's like to fear being called racist in the western world. And I'm not even a westerner.
>>
>>79647520
>>79648089

Sorry leaf, but Bizzaro Japan wins the bantz
>>
Austria-Hungary empire started WW1
England started WW2
Where the fuck did you learn history?
>>
>>79647379
they're nonwhites

white guilt has crippled us
>>
>>79647379
>Germany starting WW1
>Germany starting WW2
>>
Different times

If Muslims tried to pull the shit they're doing today 50 years ago, they would already be utterly dismantled as a religion and ideology

It's only because of how far left the entire spectrum has shifted that we have to tolerate their barbarism and use bandaid solutions instead of getting at the heart of the problem
>>
>>79647379
>white peoples problems
>white peoples problems

>brown peoples problems
thats why
>>
File: 1445609759881.jpg (274 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445609759881.jpg
274 KB, 1080x1080
>>79647379
>no ONE doing anything about ISIS

few russians want to talk with you
>>
>>79647379
Because the only valid solution is genocide and it's gonna take a long time of getting bombed by fuckers whose first, middle and last names are Muhammad before the world accepts that.
>>
>>79650365
Bullshit.

>>79647379
Because th West was deateoyed by Marxism. The Soviets won the war.
>>
>>79647379

ISIS aren't really that much of a problem. They're just mostly killing other sand niggers over in SoonToBeGlassedLand
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.