[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where most likely is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi? And what is he doing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Where most likely is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi? And what is he doing? Why can't we find him?

Since ISIS kills other Muslims whats stopping his number two from killing him and taking over? Where did this man come from?
>>
>>79646787
Isn't he dead
>>
Rumour has it he's dead
>>
>>79647125
We put cameras on him all the time, he's alive because Obama has given the order to not kill him.
>>
>>79646787
I run some neural networks and fed it all data I could find about him, his coordinates are 36.355528, 43.172035 good luck
>>
>>79647613
when i search up i will rpobably be shown a gay club or something
>>
>>79646787

He is probably in some small village alongside the Euphrates, he is not dead, as ISIS would admit that if he would.
>>
>>79646787
The leadership of ISIS usually travels around the Iraq-Syrian border.
>>
The guy that is winning has the support of their god. This is how they amassed such an huge following so fast in a lot of cases throughout history.
Even the shortest shittiest track record is enough as they just want to believe.
>>
>>79646787
He shaved and moved to Europe as a refugee and is now a social justice warrior.
>>
>>79646787
chilling in the bahamas with 2pac, bin laden and jo cox
>>
>>79647125
No. but even terrorist actors need a week or two off a year. Unions and shit, you know.
>>
File: 1460637164913.gif (2 MB, 240x163) Image search: [Google]
1460637164913.gif
2 MB, 240x163
>>79646787
Did you ever wonder who really is behind the Deadpool mask and why he could literally be annybody with his malformed face....? Now you know! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw
>>
>>79648956
isis are losing territory though

foreign fighters joining have been reduced and supplies are dwindling
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.