[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is leftism a mental illness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1466833428157.png (36 KB, 826x654) Image search: [Google]
1466833428157.png
36 KB, 826x654
>Field of vegetables sitting there
>A single snail slowly eases on over to a head of lettuce and slowly starts eating away at it
>Suddenly a swarm of locusts fly out of nowhere and pick the entire field clean of everything within a few minutes, before proceeding to the next field
>The farmer observes this and points to the snail
>"YOU DID THIS!"

Reminder that this is how leftists observe whites when it comes to crime and corruption. Is it time to finally label them as mentally ill, along with SJWs?
>>
If you're not a liberal when you're 20, you've got no heart.

If you're not a conservative when you're 40, you've got no head.
>>
*sigh*

More shitposting masquerading as boomer parable.
>>
>>79637483
kill yourself gramps
>>
>>79637483
I guess I pump my blood by sheer willpower, Churchill.
>>
File: overweight-15301201.jpg (130 KB, 1300x919) Image search: [Google]
overweight-15301201.jpg
130 KB, 1300x919
>>79637206
No, self-proclaimed liberals actually have higher IQs than conservatives and are more educated.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201003/why-liberals-are-more-intelligent-conservatives
>>
>>79637483
>No heart
>Wanting Whites to exist indefinitely
Pick one
>>
>>79637816

Fake and gay, here's a (you) though
>>
File: 1467182443649.png (245 KB, 984x850) Image search: [Google]
1467182443649.png
245 KB, 984x850
>>79637816
>>
>>79637816
>Ph.D. in Ethnic studies
>Major in Himalayan basket weaving
>""""""""educated""""""""
>>
>>79637206
>Is leftism a mental illness?
Not really, it's just the result of a terrible lack of information and the belief that all politics should operate on good sentiment and nothing else.
Most people outgrow leftism eventually.
>>
File: 1467091882049.jpg (156 KB, 650x887) Image search: [Google]
1467091882049.jpg
156 KB, 650x887
>>79638042
And let me guess: you are one of those people who say that liberals are driven by emotions and don't think objectively, yet you also debunked the article by calling it 'fake and gay' without any tangible evidence to prove your claim?

>>79638120
Thanks for proving my point.

>>79638183
What are you attempting to convey? Your education is, without a doubt, well below that of a PHD.
>>
>>79638329
A good example of this is libtards absolutely loving the European Union, because it has the word Union in it so it must be good. They don't even know that the EU embodies everything they hate because they hear the word "union" and don't try to look deeper :
>unelected presidents of this and that, who don't answer to anyone, especially not the people
>originally a trade union, now has legislative power that takes precedence over individual countries' own supreme courts
>is now moving to becoming a full-fledged federal superstate, again lead by anonymous, unelected technocrats
>outright ignores democratic decisions. See Dutch and French referendums, which resulted in the people's rejection of the European constitution, which was STILL put in place as the Lisbon Treaty. See also EU's bullying of Ireland into re-voting THREE TIMES.

Even libtards would start a bloody revolution if they even took 5 minutes to look up what the EU really is, but they won't, because they're fucking idiots who think that anything with the word "union" in it is necessarily great.
>>
>>79637206
I don't think they have a mental illness but they do have a severe inability to see consequences of actions and the older ones must have some kind of emotional disorder. They are as naive and aggressive as children.
>>
>>79638749
California is full of libtards
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XTXiN-Nc9Y
>>
>>79638749
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
Liberals are a cancer on this earth.
>>
>>79638749
>If you pay for a cardboard your opinion is more valid
>>
>>79637816
http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1968042,00.html
>The short answer: Kanazawa's paper shows that more-intelligent people are more likely to say they are liberal. They are also less likely to say they go to religious services.
>there's a strong correlation between liberalism and openness to new kinds of experiences. But openness to new experience isn't necessarily intelligent (cocaine is fun; accidental cocaine overdose is not).
>he Add Health study shows that the mean IQ of adolescents who identify themselves as "very liberal" is 106, compared with a mean IQ of 95 for those calling themselves "very conservative." The Add Health study is huge — more than 20,000 kids — and this difference is highly statistically significant.
>But self-identification is often misleading; do kids really know what it means to be liberal? The GSS data are instructive here: Kanazawa found that more-intelligent GSS respondents (as measured by a quick but highly reliable synonym test) were less likely to agree that the government has a responsibility to reduce income and wealth differences. In other words, intelligent people might like to portray themselves as liberal. But in the end, they know that it's good to be the king.
tl;dr: Yes, it is true that self-proclaimed liberals have higher IQs than self-proclaimed conservatives. However, it does not mean that the self-proclaimed liberals are actually liberal.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.