[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red-pill me on Al Jazeera /pol/. Is it trustworthy? I usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (152 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152 KB, 900x900
Red-pill me on Al Jazeera /pol/. Is it trustworthy?

I usually use it to keep abreast of developments in the more sandy areas of the world.

However, I hear it's partly owned by the Qatari rulers, and it seems like they'd probably use it to further their political interests.

What do you guys think?
>>
It's more trustworthy than RT that's for sure.
>>
>>79627864
Don't trust it for anything related to the middle east or Islam, everything else it's pretty neutral on
>>
>>79627962

t. Yussuf
>>
It's just CNN for kebabs.
>>
>>79627864
>aganist el-sisi
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>79627864
>Red-pill me on Al Jazeera /pol/. Is it trustworthy?

No, the only trust worthy news channel is Bloomberg

>inb4 bloomberg shill
>>
File: 1440052392736.jpg (28 KB, 404x267) Image search: [Google]
1440052392736.jpg
28 KB, 404x267
>>79627864
They always whitewash Islam & Arabs, but their world news are okay, especially the documentaries
>>
>>79628182
el sisi cuck. kis imak
>>
>>79628364
T. Muslim brotherhood /shlomo goldberg
>>
>>79627864
it's just another media outlet on the list to check out if you're in the business of forming your own opinions about happenings in the world
>>
I think there logo looks like garlic. Silly sand people
>>
>>79627864
Hello, i have been browsing AJ for a long time when I was trying to figure out what the hell was happening in Syria.
I would say its overall a decent news site and you can find lots of objective information,
But yeah it answers to the Qatari govt and every other time you'll find propaganda (many news about Israel mistreating Palestinians, stuff Iran does to make arabs angry, and 100% of the articles about Syria youll get the "xx civilians killed by Assad/Russians"), but not too annoying, and they have some good debates and interwievs from time to time.
>>
>>79627864
Al Jazeera is to terrorists what MSNBC is to Marxists.
>>
>>79627962

Merkeljerker detected
>>
>>79628364

Sh'noo hatha el sisi?
>>
>>79628836

Definitely a man with a fish on his head
>>
>>79628836
I see an octopus.
>>
Muslim propaganda m8.
>>
>>79628364
t. Morsi Voter
>>
>>79630052
Its funny because I've seen more anti-islamic stories on aljazeera than I have on ABC or NBC.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.