[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what has she had to say about you all leaving the EU? I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 225px-QueenElizabethII_2003.jpg (30 KB, 225x285) Image search: [Google]
225px-QueenElizabethII_2003.jpg
30 KB, 225x285
So what has she had to say about you all leaving the EU? I haven't heard anything.
>>
>>79625061
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Elizabeth Salute.gif (998 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth Salute.gif
998 KB, 500x282
She smiled in public openly for the first time in years last week, so we can deduce she's thrilled.
>>
>>79625187
I mean what was her opinion on it.
>>
>>79625061

She is pleased.
>>
>>79625061
Yeah, how come she's been so quiet. Have any other members of the Royal family said anything? Like is it appropriate for them to talk about divisive issues or do they just keep to themselves about it
>>
>>79625462
They're supposed to be completely apolitical. Something fuckwit Prince Charles fails to grasp.

Concensus is that Queenie wasn't a big fan of the EU.
>>
>>79625061
Queen wanted to leave, so she is probably happy about the outcome
>>
>>79625061
Officially not allowed to give an opinion but she loves it fuck the EU
>>
>>79625061
who the fuck cares about the UK's kardashians? they are celebrities that produce nothing of value

stop giving a fuck about their worthless opinion
>>
The Queen is meant to remain politically neutral, or at least she does if she wants to maintaind goodwill for the Monarchy.

However there had been rumours that she leaned towards wanting to leave the EU. Normally these sort of rumours don't mean much but they weren't denied like they usually are.
>>
>>79625831
>who the fuck cares about the UK's kardashians?

Fuck you jamal, if the queen said she wanted to overthrow parliament there would be civil war, can you say the same for some fat half nigger with tits?
>>
>>79625831
They are politically impartial international ambassadors and figureheads, respected the world over. They maintain the last shreds of tradition in a country that has turned into a godless, spineless shithole. I bet her maj had a good old pissup with big Phil and played with her corgis when it was announced.
>>
>>79625061
"We are not amused" is the only statement needed.
>>
>>79626139
>using memes from the late 19th/early 20th century
wew lad
>>
>>79626507
It's all the immigrants are taught about europe kek
>>
I saw in that Princess Di movie they portrayed her as kind of a turbobitch. Accurate?
>>
>>79627124
Just to pleb whores who cheat on members of the Royal family with sandniggers.
>>
>>79625634
Except when it comes to our politics
>>
>>79625937
If the monarchy actually tried to make any big political decisions that would be the end of them. When the queen dies they're basically done.
>>
>>79628302
Pretty sure she doesn't give a shit mate.
>>
>>79628439
Nah m8, these are english royalty, it still means something in europe
>>
>>79625634
Fuck off Republican, Charles is probably one of the least degenerate royals
>hates ((((modern)))) architecture
>designed a traditional English village that modern ((((architects)))) hate but people love
>hates ((((modern)))) art
>pro English traditions such as fox hunting
>cares for the environment of Britain and the traditional English countryside
>the best dressed man in London
>rumoured to be Orthodox
>had Diana assassinated for fucking a sand nigger
BASED
>>
>>79628562
She's Canadian too, and Australian and a kiwi
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.