[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on cancer /pol/. Had a cure been found yet? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 493x335
Redpill me on cancer /pol/. Had a cure been found yet? Is it being kept exclusive to the rich so that the health industry can charge us to be treated for the rest of our lives?

Seems odd that this conspiracy is as silent as it is, considering that it could be the greatest scam of our generation. Thoughts?
>>
Cancer doesn't exist. You ever wonder why it's called "cancer"???
>>
>>79621418
i think they are focus in in gene therapy

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/cancers-in-general/treatment/biological/types/gene-therapy
>>
>>79621537
but your post exists soo stop the denial
>>
There is no cure for cancer.
Cancer is a genetic mutation, caused by either innate genetics or environmental contamination of genetics.
Every cell in your body which possesses genetic material can become cancerous.
The only way to "beat" cancer is to not get it in the first place via genetic manipulation.
>>
>>79622033
this
/thread
stay in school kids
>>
>>79621418
there's already a cure for it which the (((pharmaseutical companies))) will not release as it would be copied by cheaper companies and not allow (((shareholders))) to earn consistent dividend streams
>>
>>79622033
>The only way to "beat" cancer is to not get it in the first place via genetic manipulation.
What you mean by this , i dont get your sentence
>>
>>79621418
You WILL get cancer if you live long enough, just like you WILL get Alzheimer's.

These are inevitable biproducts of aging. They're not even diseases so much as symptoms of the larger disease called aging.

Only a cure for aging in the form of period comprehensive cellular maintenance has a chance of stopping cancer in the semi near -term.
>>
>>79622329
heh, i'm imagining a oncologist telling a 6yos parents who has terminal cancer "its just a product of ageing senpai xDDDDD"
>>
>>79622329
I've heard rumors about dinitrophenol being a cure but I haven't researched it to know
>>
File: phd042009s.gif (356 KB, 600x1431) Image search: [Google]
phd042009s.gif
356 KB, 600x1431
>>
>>79622329
cancer > aging

why talk shit?
http://www.stbaldricks.org/kids/

you dont know you dont talk , why having opinion for every little shit?
>>
Cancer is a bitch
>>
>>79622329
Tell that to Rockefeller, over 100, lives in America, and never once had cancer you stupid fucking ingrate
>>
>>79622449
Something can be a byproduct of aging and also a pathology in its own right. You know that, yeah? Six year olds can also get spinal problems, yet spinal problems are a byproduct of aging.
>>
probably.
The real red pill is this.
With a perfectly functioning immune system, you cant get cancer, problem is no one has that because our modern society shits stress.
Bigger red pill, the food industry knowingly puts shit in the food that causes cancer just because its cheap. Not even a small chance, a pretty hefty chance. Soy is one, try finding cheap food without soy. ITS in everything. it can be rendered safe with a curing process but no food company bothers.
>>
>>79622766
You are a literal fucking dumb cunt fucking kill yourself stop posting and leave you faggot
>>
>>79622521
I dont like picking on people with subnormal intelligence, so I'll just refer you to my other post.
>>79622766
>>
>>79622793
How can you achieve a perfect immune system?
>>
>>79622624
Good for him. He's lucky. Can't fight entropy forever though. A pathology of aging will get him eventually, unless he's murdered or something.
>>
>>79622986
eating healthy, stress free, lots of sunshine and exercise. Good luck with that. The air and water we breathe and drink is polluted with heavy metals, our food is gmo or laced with carcinogens and soy and the above make us weak and fat so we dont exercise enough.
Cancer is a profit industry. They want you sick but alive enough to spend hundreds of thousands on treatment, often resulting in other cancers.
>>
>>79621418
There are about 10 people in my family who are alive today who have had some form of cancer. Not including the ones that died. What are my chances of getting cancer.

Pro tip: I have a large family, like over 200 members not including extended members.

Pro tip: we were an all white family up until the last generation when more women were produced than men, coincidence?
>>
>>79622793
Nobody has a perfect immune system, most cancer cells are recognized as such by immune cells and destroyed. However because they are your own body's cells, sometimes your body can't recognize them. And sometimes your body attacks the wrong kind of cell which results in an autoimmune disease.
People with AIDS get rare cancers quickly and die, this show that your immune system while imperfect is very very efficient at hunting cancer cells.
>>
>>79622793
That's just wrong.

There are many factors, diet and environmental being just a small one. Genetics as well.

But for the most part its jut random mutation.

I got lymphoma at age 21 when I was the picture of perfect health. Good genes, good diet, in great shape.
>>
>>79622967
just some dose of critical thinking, im not intelectual freack :(
>>
>>79621418
Garlic oil.
>>
If there was a cure to cancer, don't you think Joe Biden would've used it for his son? Cancer develops within. It can't be cured. It can be treated though
>>
>>79622986
garlic has 200 vitamins, look into it you gonna get suprised about garlic and the things it helps your body
>>
>>79623410
>we were an all white family
>were
but anon, you are the cancer
>>
>>79623511
did you died
>>
>>79621418
Many claim to know a cure. All of them got rekt. Not necessarily because they were wrong but perhaps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqcYpIFiwOk
>>
>>79623683
>200 vitamins even exist

what
>>
>>79623643
My cancer was cured
>>
Also, we HAVE cured many cancers.

Melanoma is 99% survival
Testicular is 99% survival
Breast is 80% ish
Prostate is 80%ish

Lymphoma which is horribly fucking complex is 70-90% survival

50 years ago if I had go lymphoma I would have been dead for sure. But the treatments have come such a long ways.

The big ones left to cure are pancreatic, lung and stomach and leukemia
>>
>>79623962
melanoma isn't 99%, you're probably thinking of basal cell or some other skin cancers
>>
>>79623683
Dunno about the vitamins, but yes, garlic is very good for you.
Don't eat too much though. It's painful.
>>
>>79621418
No. 'Cancer' is hundreds of different diseases and there will never be a universal cure. There is no conspiracy, we simply can't do it.
>>
>>79623962
Treatment =\= cure
>>
Did anyone see the thread that the anon dying in hospice made the night of brexit?
>>
>>79624267
No, we have drugs that essentially CURE those diseases.

I took rituximab among other things when I had lymphoma and am now cured.
>>
this topic is a little closer to /x/ but it seems like every decade, some new start up claims that they can cure cancer. Shortly afterwards they are bought out by a massive pharmcorp and nothing is ever heard of them.

Though what I can promise you is that cancer is on an exponential rise and there is a lot of money being spent right now into keeping you in the dark about just how many of your favorite foods and household products cause cancer.

Soy Lecithin is in almost anything you eat out of a box/drive through windows these days and it's derived by blasting soybeans with this shit called Hexane. The Soy industry loves doing this because Hexane is cheap as shit, as it's a byproduct of the crude oil refinery process.

Hexane is universally regarded as a wonderful industrial cleaner and is also the same chemical that junkies are after when they huff spraypaint/glue.

This is just one of hundreds of other chemicals that you are exposed to in a corporations quest to deliver you the most meatlike product for cheaper than their competitors. You will never, ever see Hexane banned in the food industry because it's just too goddamn cheap.
>>
>>79623861
i dunno maybe i exagerated , but anyway garlic makes good for body and imune system
>>
>>79622329
Most cancers are when a cell fucks up in reproducing so the part in its genetic code where it controls how fast is splits is messed up, so the cell just splits as fast as possible. After enough cells are splitting like crazy, your body has a difficult time providing them with the nutrients to make ATP (can't remember the full name, learned this stuff in high school) so it diverts the nutrients going to healthy cells so it can sustain the cancer cells. I guess you could call that aging, but I find it better to just call it a by-product of having DNA.
>>
>>79624520
because its a chemical process , if you had nano tech talks would be different
>>
>>79622033
I tell people this but they get legit offended as if you're keeping the world from curing cancer.
>>
>>79624159
every day I cut 1 or 2 teeths in four pieces and swallow with water like pills
>>
>>79624757
Most cancers can be treated and the majority can be cured now.

Once we have gene therapy which is just around the corner cancer will be de facto cured

https://www.fredhutch.org/en/news/center-news/2016/04/advanced-leukemia-remission-immunotherapy.html
>>
>>79622624
>anecdotal fallacy
>>
>>79623683
also helps defeat vampires
>>
>>79622605
prescribed weed and opiates, live it up, could be worse
>>
>>79621418
steve jobs died from cancer , and so does many rich people so i dont think this tinfoil theory can ever stand
>>
>>79624520
You don't have to use hexane, any nonpolar solvent will do
>>
>>79625102
>who just so happens to be a billionaire

>wow anon! My point didn't even register in your minuscule brain. Would you even notice if a bullet hit you, you stupid moron?
>>
>>79625537
Steve jobs COULD have saved himself.

Instead he chose some homeopathic therapy bullshit and died
>>
>>79622033
Well, that's not entirely true. Cancer has been theoretically cured by the idea of localized hardcore radiation, or chemo, in the direct spot where the cancer is. Problem is, we don't have the tech to do that yet, so it's just a matter of time until we develop nanobots that'll do the trick
>>
>>79621418
Different types of cancer are fundamentally different, requiring specific treatments for the different types. Hence the notion of a "cure" for cancer is a misnomer.
>>
>>79621418

Google "Targeted alpha therapy"

>You chemically attach a radioactive isotope to a Y cell which finds the Cancer cell and kills it when the radioactive isotope emits radiation, this acts as a smart bomb against cancer that has zero collateral damage to Normal Cells.
>>
Cannabis oil might help with some types but we don't do the research because there is no money in healing people.
>>
>>79626470
Wow! Really? I don't think anyone here new that, thanks so much for this amazing bit of news anon!

What would we do without you?!
>>
>>79624499
>and am now cured
no you are just in remission. the levels are negligible that they dont show up on tests. but in five years or ten it could pop back up stronger than ever
>>
>>79627236
Are you really this fucking stupid!
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.