[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Gates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Annual Letter201010-Bill-Gates.jpg (93 KB, 702x402) Image search: [Google]
Annual Letter201010-Bill-Gates.jpg
93 KB, 702x402
What do you think about this guy's humanitarian work?
>>
It's Eugenics, isn't it? Isn't that what his Foundation subtly promotes behind the mask of humanitarianism?

It doesn't stop at niggers btw. That kind of anti-human mindset quickly escalates to people closer to home.
>>
All cover for his true intentions such as mass liberal propaganda Common Core. He wants to subvert society into ruling class and peasants.
>>
He's feeding his white guilt, nothing more.
>>
redpilled but he's smart enough to disguise it very well as humanitarianism
>>
File: 1466675179752.png (85 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
1466675179752.png
85 KB, 492x280
I hardly think a 60 year old man is trying to rule the world out of Africa.
>>
>>79616987
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>79616715
He uses the gates foundation as a tax heaven, and he disrupts local economies (by donating food/clothing for cheap as shit rates, destorying local merchants, does the same with medicine) so the local population becomes reliant on these Gibs, along with thinking he's helping a population which has no interest in helping themselves. I mean you would think after so many years of colonialism some countries would be able to get their shit together like South Korea, they were bombed to shit but their no shit hole currently. The thing about Africa is they keep producing more and more fucken Kids, and they keep fucken down their no matter what and have an inability to sustain and provide themselves with what it takes to survive, once bill gates is gone or runs out of money or doesn't have enough money to support the GIbs down their Africa is going go to shit faster then ever, all this man is doing is pro longing the pain and suffering, which is going to only be greater on a human toll because they keep multiplying so instead of us having 300-500 million Africans die in the 80's from things like malaria and other cures he sent down their, when the shit really hits the fan its going to be 2 to 3 billion people dying.
>>
>>79618379
>fucken
>>
>>79618379
Butthurt Apple employee detected
Gates is easily one of the best Americans to exist in the past 70 years
>>
>>79619009
I didn't even go into the corrupt governments he props up by supporting the local populations.
>>
>>79619009
>one of the best
>funds Common Core

If you mean one of the most influential I wouldn't argue with that, but you apparently decided to shit on your keyboard and call that a post.
>>
File: 1467442105931.gif (1 MB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1467442105931.gif
1 MB, 480x640
I think it's a scam to breed as many subhuman niggers as possible to overrun the western world with.

>>79616870
>It's Eugenics, isn't it?

No. it's dysgenics you fucktard.
>>
He's destroying the entire world

the only way to save humanity is to wipe Africa clean.
>>
>>79619009
He said nothing but the truth. These people absolutely rely on help from the outside. Niggers are infamously lazy and they can't maintain shit. They're absolutely worthless as a species.
>>
>>79616900

>He's feeding his white guilt, nothing more.

It's way more insidious than that. Gates is a globalist commie, just like Soros.

They both have the same goals, the destruction of the human gene pool to benefit a small elite, they just come at it from different directions.
>>
File: commie-teacher.png (286 KB, 460x396) Image search: [Google]
commie-teacher.png
286 KB, 460x396
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.