[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Celebrities and climate change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-07-03-11-58-38-63121232.jpg (4 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-03-11-58-38-63121232.jpg
4 KB, 299x168
Leonardo DiCaprio flew friends around the world to hear his speech on global warning. A few years back Coldplay did a global warming awareness tour via their private jet.

Are they generally that fucking retarded?
>>
B-b-but he just doesn't fly around with his private jet! He also has a yacht and he only eats ecological lobster and caviar!
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/earthnews/10920198/Greenpeace-executive-flies-250-miles-to-work.html

It's not just celebrities. Very much a case of do as I say not as I do.
>>
>>79605250

who gives a fuck what celebrities do/say besides retarded drones
>>
>>79605512
I do. They feel entitled to tell everyone how to live their lives. UK and US celebrities interfered trying to keep Britain in the EU. Lots of silly idiots believe them though
>>
>>79605512
It's an example of their hypocrisy. Those celebrities and executives consider themselves too important to live by the same rules. You and I are just "little people". We'd never understand. We should just give up our right to own affordable transportation just so they can go to Australia and sneak in their dogs on a whim.
>>
>>79606313
Yh. They should have kicked those pair of cunts out of their country. But look at the mess depp and herd are in now. Karma?
>>
>>79605250
Carbon taxes are for the peasants
>>
>>79606526
>Karma?
Probably. that and some feminism.
>>
File: CMIP5-73-models-620px.png (68 KB, 620x476) Image search: [Google]
CMIP5-73-models-620px.png
68 KB, 620x476
>>79605250
professional paid liars telling us what to think? despite the evidence?
>>
>>79606719
what does this chart mean?
>>
>>79606719
>chart goes back to 1975
literally useless to all meterologists
>>
>>79607046
the greenand blue datapoints are actual measurements, the lines are the models predictions

as you can see, none of the predictions were right

>>79607130
and yet they made predictions? and were proved wrong?
>>
>>79605250
We are already past the point of no return if global warming is real from what I have heard. The question is how quickly we need to build flood defenses.
>>
>>79607557
>We are already past the point of no return if global warming is real
if

if
>>
>Celebrities are hypocrites

In other news, water is wet. More at 11.
>>
>>79605250
>Flew around in his private jet.

I hope that was an Eco-friendly zero emissions private jet made of 100% recyclable aluminium and synthetic fabrics
>>
>>79607684
My point is, who cares? Either it's not happening or it already has.
>>
>>79607992
well, you seem correct

>>79607836