[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greeks aren't white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
That's right, we Greeks are not white, never were.
We are not shitskin like the arabs and the kurds, we're not negros like that subsaharan africans, and we sure as hell not cumskins like the northwestern europeans.
We're on a league of our own and quite frankly, ours is the best race.
We're not dumb like the niggers, we're not manlets like the asians, we're not savages like the shitskins, and we're not degenerates like the whites.
Being Greek is the best thing that could ever happen to you.
When in the future the whites we'll have been cucked to extinction, asians will still be manlets and probably cucked to extinction too because their women don't like manlets, when Jews and Muslims will have killed each other and when Ooga Booga niggers will simply have remained Ooga Booga niggers, it is only the Greek man that will be standing and ruling the world as is our destiny.
>>
That salad looks good my man.
>>
>>79600444
It's Greek salad and is popular in Europe.

Bulgarian/Serbian sallad is similar and also good.
>>
>>79600412
I wouldn't mind other cultures if we could all agree that 'you can have yours, I'll have mine and we'll only clash occasionally'. But no, you've got to turn it into a daily grind.
>>
File: turkish genocide.jpg (268 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
turkish genocide.jpg
268 KB, 425x282
>>79600412
>t. Roach
>>
Pay debts
>>
>>79600412
>German flag.
Hans, why do you do this?
>>
>>79600412
Hey I remember seeing this shitpost before it was a thread
>>
>>79601584
It's Antonios, not Hans.
>>
File: 1440336654305.jpg (43 KB, 832x524) Image search: [Google]
1440336654305.jpg
43 KB, 832x524
>>79600444
full dont lie
op got me hungry
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.