[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw only ignorant people are breeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1458998897796.jpg (9 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1458998897796.jpg
9 KB, 238x192
>mfw only ignorant people are breeding
>>
>>79592687
>People like this anon are "average" americans.
>>
>>79594230
Blame welfare.

Most people want to secure funds for a high quality of life for their children. That takes time, and you aren't left with much for screwing around and popping out kids. Dumber people just need them to survive, not thrive, and will manage to have multiple children with lower qualities of life.
>>
But the op has no kids...

Op are you a genius?
>>
>>79594230
right, and you're frogposting, sure proving your sophistication

>inb4 REEEE
get laid, it'll change your world
>>
>>79594496
False.

Most people want to secure enough wealth to reduce the inconvenience of child rearing.
>>
File: 1392260294512.jpg (73 KB, 631x600) Image search: [Google]
1392260294512.jpg
73 KB, 631x600
>>79594230
>mfw sub 80 IQ beaners are out breeding whites in our own country
>mfw we used to sterlize people like them before hitler went and ruined eugenics for everyone
>>
>>79594786
*before FDR started supplying all of Hitler's enemies and ultimately embargoed Japan to provoke them for an attack
>>
>>79594389
What the fuck

>I read the Bible to learn about astrology

but the good book isn't about astrology

>>79594496
It's not only that. Quite a number of millenials fucking hate kids just because they're kids for some reason. Just google few times and you'll see an ass load of blog posts about how children are the plague of the modern society. I bet some of them are pro-(((choice))) just because the idea of killing infants hits them right in the bell.
>>
File: 1437393065255.gif (449 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1437393065255.gif
449 KB, 500x500
I was talking to a black girl who started working under me the other day, she's 23 with 3 children by 2 different men, and decided she's not going to have another kid until she's 34, at which point she wants to have 1 more kid per year until she can't have children any more (she figures she'll get at least 5). Her reason for waiting is that she can't trust a man so she needs the first 3 to grow enough to help raise their siblings. She also takes it as a given that she will be on welfare/medicaid for her whole life.

Bonus: All 3 of the kids she has now have sickle cell.
>>
>>79595195
I dont even bro sounds like some str8 up weird shit
>>
What is wrong with the people bringing children into this world?
>>
This is the future women want, and we just have to accept that.
>>
>>79595377
nothing as long as they are white
>>
>>79594230
sounds like a personal bias supported by the fact that you look like the OP pic
>>
>>79595300

I live in a neighborhood that's probably 80+% black, it's not weird at all for the big welfare-momma types to just shoot out a kid pretty much every year through their 30s. It's just really surreal to hear a from a young woman that she's actively pursuing that future.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.