[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton Questioned by FBI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1462405013190.jpg (248 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1462405013190.jpg
248 KB, 960x960
What do we make of this?

Is the noose getting tighter or is this just for show?
>>
Forgot source:

https://next.ft.com/content/679500b0-3f94-11e6-9f2c-36b487ebd80a
>>
>>79589973
Bump
>>
JUST FUCK OFF YOU BITCH AND STOP RUINING THIS CURRENT YEAR
>>
No one wants to talk about Shillary's impeding indictment?
>>
>>79590364
use the catalog
>>
>>79590364
I lose hope everyday anon
>>
>>79590364
There's only one thread about it and it's just tinfoil speculation based on hearsay from on anon.

This thread is about what people actually think is going to happen.
>>
I can't see it happening simply because the Democratic party and the elites that run the country wouldn't want her to be indicted, not now, not a few months before the election.

If the timing were different it would actually be possible considering how unpleasant she is (none of the elite like her) and the problems she has caused.
>>
>>79590827
The timing in and of itself is weird though. If it's not a big deal why ask to do it on a holiday weekend when no one will be paying attention?
>>
>>79590364
Trump already said the fbi is going to do nothing
>>
>>79591181
That's pobably because Obama wants Hitlery in office.
>>
>>79591281
Obama hates Clinton, but yeah, the entire Democratic establishment and their financiers want her in office.
>>
>>79590827

Same, can't see anything happening to her now.
>>
>>79591181
Notice how no news sources are reporting that? He said that so IF he is right, he can claim be knew the outcome because the gov is corrupt. If he is wrong, he still wins because Hillary gets indicted, and no one cares or mentions his tweet.
>>
>>79591499
But they still keep reporting the tweet he made with a six pointed star that "looks kind of like a star of david."

Thanks CNN. It's almost like you're trying to tell me he's an antisemite and think I'm too stupid to know half his family are kikes.
>>
File: bill_clinton_portrait.jpg (221 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
bill_clinton_portrait.jpg
221 KB, 620x412
If Hillary Clinton gets in and is then sent to jail I can only assume Bill Clinton will turn the Whitehouse into a high class whore house.
>>
>>79594717
Again?
>>
>>79590364

Things that wont happen.

She's not getting shit because of all the ways she can dodge it with her power. The DOJ, assassinations, money, virulent leftists. She's going to get off with nothing. They can do nothing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.