[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do people actually mourn after people who they aave never met,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1467505388552.jpg (58 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
1467505388552.jpg
58 KB, 876x493
do people actually mourn after people who they aave never met, never known, never heard of? i dont get it. i can understand if the person had been an influence on you and actually had a connection. but to mourn after someone who you never heard of? thats stupid
>>
>>79584673

According to support for the Iraq war, yes
>>
>>79584777
soldiers are different though, they had real worth
>>
>>79584944

I was talking about the 2k dickheads in the twin towers
>>
>>79585001
those were innocent people!! kileld for war
>>
>>79585825

why do you actually mourn after people who they aave never met, never known, never heard of?

i dont get it
>>
>>79585922
alright, if i linked u a story of a chick dieing of cancer, are you going to mourn for 2 weeks just for her? i dont get it, are you extremely sensitive?
>>
>>79585922
It's just people virtue signaling to each other about how much they care, no one actually does

And the twin towers were a good excuse to kill mudslimes so who cares
>>
>>79584673
Virtue signalling is a thing.
>>
File: image:99464.jpg (410 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image:99464.jpg
410 KB, 640x960
>>79587156
Wtf is wrong with all you autists? No you don't mourn for 2 weeks but you also don't laugh at their misfortune. A simple, "oh that's awful" and then that's it. White master race my ass. you people are Fucking assburger aurists. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>79584673
KEK I called it.

I told /pol/ any Americans killed were just Pajeets who immigrated here or were here for college.
>>
>>79587156
you're the one getting buttblasted about a bunch of cunts getting killed in the worlds biggest game of jenga, how am I the sensitive one?

>>79587187
>And the twin towers were a good excuse to kill mudslimes so who cares
I agree
>>
>>79584673
Rarely, I cry when reading about a person's death, but never in the news.

There was a Spitfire pilot smiling in a photo who is holding a piece of bulletproof glass that stopped a 7.92mm round and saved his life. Caption reads he was later killed circling a friend's parachute trying to protect him from strafing by German pilots. Broke down in tears.
>>
>>79587436
im talking about the people who walk in the streets holding signs and shit, speaking on the news, making graves, pibloc speaking, blah blah, its disgusting

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/03/american-universities-mourn-students-killed-in-bangladesh-terror-attack.html
>>
>>79587436
dindu detected
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.