[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news /2016/jul/02/donald-trum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1458430465495.jpg (58 KB, 750x742) Image search: [Google]
1458430465495.jpg
58 KB, 750x742
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/02/donald-trump-net-worth-campaign-finances-us-election

How is this bad thing? Did most murricans actually believe that a real state mogul had billions of ready-to-use cash laying around?
>>
File: yvettefelarcaattackingTWP.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
yvettefelarcaattackingTWP.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>79584008
> real state mogul

As opposed to the other mogul, Yvette Felarca from the fake state of California:

https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
>>
>>79584008

is the guy on the left lefty?
>>
>>79584008
most americans dont understand what assets are because they dont own any
hint: your house is not an asset
>>
The issue isn't really what people thought he had on-hand.

The issue is that he's been flapping his gums for the past year straight about how he's rich and doesn't need donations. Suddenly, the bank is bust and he's sending really gauche e-mails to people, begging for hand-outs.

It's more an issue of his own ego and watching the fall that happens after the pride.
>>
>>79584399
ur mum says my dick is an asset
>>
>>79584502
damn...
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79584399
> most americans dont understand what assets are because they dont own any

And soon, most people who can work hard enough to earn those assets will be curbstomped for the their race

https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
>>
>>79584399
>your house is not an asset

Tell me more about accounting terminology you fucking neet
>>
Its stupid how the left doesn't seem to care about politicians taking shekels from the corporations and bankers as long as they are their politicians. They have been completely silent on Hillary while making jabs at donald for attempting a non special interest campaign like the kikes they are
>>
>>79584008

>OMG WHY DO RICH ((((WHITE)))) PEOPLE HAVE SO MUCH INFLUENCE IN POLITICS

>OMG WE NEED TO STOP BIG MONEY IN ELECTIONS

>HAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP ISNT SPENDING BILLIONS ON HIS OWN CAMPAIGN AND ISN'T AGGRESSIVELY BENDING OVER TO DONORS, WHAT A LOSER! #DRUMPF BTFO

What a time to be alive
>>
>>79584768
I like how they try to call Trump poor as well.
>>
File: 1430587834627.gif (1 MB, 291x229) Image search: [Google]
1430587834627.gif
1 MB, 291x229
>>79584599
>he thinks being in debt for more than ten times your yearly salary is an asset
>>
>>79585078
>having liabilities means asset don't real

do you even know what a balance sheet is
>>
>>79585039

Not even mad at the hypocrisy, just honestly disappointed. Juvenile gloating is perfectly acceptable in the political arena, especially among balatantly partisan yellow journalism and has been since time immemorial.

What triggers me is that it isn't just a campaign strategy anymore, but the fucking zeitgeist of the entire left in the western world, which is terrifying because they don't even realize they're helping Trump support among sensible voters by mocking him for not being corrupt.

That, by extension, implies a mentality where these people will unironically deem whatever they're told by shitty media as perfectly acceptable and are now a weapon to be pointed at whatever target globalist kikes want.
>>
>>79585334
how does a house generate income you fucknugget
>>
>>79585595
The same way cash, accounts receivable and marketable securities do

Fucking idiot
>>
>>79585595
if you don't like houses then go live in the street and let in some syrian refugees who need it
>>
File: 1467504995242.png (2 MB, 1000x967) Image search: [Google]
1467504995242.png
2 MB, 1000x967
>>79585595

>Rent, leases, hotels, and property value are meaningless social constructs
>>
>>79585436
>it isn't just a campaign strategy anymore
I don't think they've ever had a campaign strategy. They've been yelling buzzwords and Hitler comparisons since the beginning.

I just see the liberals believing the MSM as naive children believing everything their parents tell them as fact. There's no helping them, the only thing that gets through their scull is life kicking them in the ass when there childish ideals fail. All you can hope for is them getting robbed by niggers or raped by muzzies.
>>
File: Diogenes.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1322) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1322
>>79585867
>tfw shitposting with diogenes >>79585595
>>
>>79584128
>battery and assault going on right in front of his eyes
>cop doesn't move

LITERALLY ONE JOB TO DO: THE LAW
>>
>>79586015
HEY DID YOU HEAR THAT TRUMP SPEECH?
>no, what happened
>I DON'T KNWO BUT THE GUY ON TV SAID IT WAS INCOHERENT
>lol drumpf stump
>>
File: 1467417101423.jpg (72 KB, 1027x658) Image search: [Google]
1467417101423.jpg
72 KB, 1027x658
>>79586015

>All you can hope for is them getting robbed by niggers or raped by muzzies.

Best part is that the entire recent conflagration against authoritarian globalist bullshit is caused by people like /pol/posters who, no matter how jaded and cynical, are willing to be assaulted, demeaned, and labelled as literally Hitler so that the rainbow-clad dipshits throwing bricks at them don't have to live in the nightmare world where them being raped by third worlders is acceptable that they're ignorantly helping push.
>>
>>79584128
>not knocking that little chink bitch the fuck out
>2016

why tho?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.