[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEE WHAT HAPPENED /pol/??? IT WASNT MEANT TO BE LIKE THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: cantoverwhelm.png (458 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
cantoverwhelm.png
458 KB, 1024x1024
REEEE WHAT HAPPENED /pol/???

IT WASNT MEANT TO BE LIKE THIS

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR YEAR OF FREEDOM
>>
>>79583943
>Use to be a young Liberal.
>Left.
>Voted for Labor as they're handing out FR33 SH1T.
I honestly don't care who you vote for, all parties suck, just look out for yourself in the end. Australia is going to go to hell sooner or later regardless of whoever is in. Take what you can OP.
>>
File: terminator_1_0.jpg (35 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
terminator_1_0.jpg
35 KB, 620x349
>>79583943
>he hasn't built shitskin eliminators
>>
>>79584206
This. I'm voting for parties that are good for me short term because I plan on leaving.
>>
>>79584206
>Australia is going to go to hell sooner or later
Immigrating to Australia is actually my backup plan in case the "refugee" crisis brouhaha continues in here.

Getting a good degree (paid by the state and taxpayers money) from University, studying hard, immigrating to a country which appreciates white people who work hard and want to raise families. That country would be Australia.

>hurr durr aussieland sux im leaving the country
Pray tell, where were you planning to move? And why?

>elections
How did One Nation do?
>>
File: 1300538996109.jpg (28 KB, 600x541) Image search: [Google]
1300538996109.jpg
28 KB, 600x541
>>79584301
Respect brother
>>
>>79584488
>How did One Nation do?
very well.

potential to pick up 4 seats in senate.

with pauline all but confirmed to get hers.
>>
File: nige.jpg (704 KB, 1400x2136) Image search: [Google]
nige.jpg
704 KB, 1400x2136
>>79583943

What happened? Did Mr LionHome officially lose his seat?

>>79584488

>checked mr. Mongol Hitler

At least two senate seats for 1N
>>
>>79584488
Sorry to be a downer, but Australia is becoming massively cucked.
Also it is very competitive to get a job in Australia. I'm studying double degree of IT/Business and I'm feeling a bit uncertain in the current way things are going.
I honestly have no idea where I would go, just have to hope things blow over.
One nation only got 1 to 2 senate seats, not much of a dent in the overall scheme.
>>
File: (13).png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
(13).png
21 KB, 900x900
>>79584917
>not fighting for your right to exist
>>
>no progun parties gained any ground
>they only lost ground

FUCK
>>
>>79584301
Where do you plan to move to? Dude, Aus is like americans and Europeans backup plan in case their country goes down the shitter

Unless you're going to NZ I guess, your plan doesn't make sense
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.